Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Am I supposed to receive an e-mail confirmation or?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also registered in Raleigh this morning (at around 10:45) and haven't received an email confirmation yet either. However, I just logged in (after resetting my password), and found all the info I gave them, along with my reservation #. So all is good :)

I placed my order a tthe King of Prussia mall in PA around 11:15 this morning. I haven't seen an email or anything on mytesla. The website is running a little slowly though so it may just take a while. Here's to waiting.
How was the line there? I was at the Devon store. I got there at about 7AM and I was ~25th in line. By 10 when they started processing reservations, this is what the line looked like.

Attachments

• IMG_2395.JPG
    IMG_2395.JPG
    611.3 KB · Views: 86
Ordered at 10:30 (after the Charlotte store's internet connection seemed to be down for a little bit). No confirmation email still as of 5pm, but a welcome to tesla email at about 10:50 and I was able to log into my account and saw my RN number before the site started crashing and my credit card has a pending charge.

Me too ! Austin store. More than 5 hours gone by since....but no email confirmation. Got notification from Amex of $1000 immediately on my iPhone....but no email yet from Tesla !

Why are some getting the emails quickly and others not !?! Please Tesla, explain! Does this mean I go to the back of the line in the system based on when emails confirmations are sent ??

UNFAIR !!!

• Disagree
Reactions: EV-Bull
FEAR NOT! It's a sure bet they are swamped. I walked away w nothing but a $1k cc charge, but am not worried. The obvious 'just log into your My Tesla acct' (duh) seemed like the remedy, but after a long delay, just the Model 3 live stream page came up and I can't seem to get anywhere else. Soooo... I will be amazed if the site does NOT crash (even moreo_O) tonight!
From experience, what you should worry about - for a couple of years or so Ha! - is how crazily the queue/res # sequence will get screwed up (adjusted) come production time. Lower your expectations, let them do as they must, you will be thrilled Eventually

Reactions: EV-Bull