Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Am I supposed to receive an e-mail confirmation or?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I put in my reservation at the leaked URL about 2 minutes before officially opened to the public. No email, can't get to My Tesla. Was thinking maybe I got phished but CC charge has legit looking address and everybody else is apparently in a similar situation. They said 24 hrs and I think they knew this was going to happen so not going to freak out until tomorrow. I would imagine non in-the-loop folks and fence sitters are waking up to the news and now trying to reserve so flood still happening.

No email yet. Ordered in store at noon yesterday. On tesla.com now. I have never set up an account so thought I would create one. Under create account it says "An account with this email address already exists click here to sign in". Ok. I have now clicked "reset password"

Got the link in my email. Choose a password. It then Logged into my Tesla. And, yeah hey! I have an RN number!!!

No email here. One question, I reserved online without loogging into my tesla but used same email as my account. Will it should up in my current account? Hope to get the email confirmation soon.