Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Am I the only one whose AP+FSD price didn't update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The clock is ticking and I'm trying to buy AP+FSD before Monday when the price goes back up. Since the announcement, the price listed on my account page for my 2018 Model X is stuck at $11k. I've called, written, and called again and nobody at Tesla seems to be able to help me. They either tell me they'll call me back (they never do) or put me on hold until we get disconnected. I have an email from them that it should be $5k but I suspect that will be worth sweet FA after Sunday.

Am I the only one waiting for the $5k price show up on their account page? Any suggestions on how I might get this sorted out?

The clock is ticking and I'm trying to buy AP+FSD before Monday when the price goes back up. Since the announcement, the price listed on my account page for my 2018 Model X is stuck at $11k. I've called, written, and called again and nobody at Tesla seems to be able to help me. They either tell me they'll call me back (they never do) or put me on hold until we get disconnected. I have an email from them that it should be $5k but I suspect that will be worth sweet FA after Sunday.

Am I the only one waiting for the $5k price show up on their account page? Any suggestions on how I might get this sorted out?
Can you drive to a service center and pay in person? That is what I would try.
k2ygwQ5.jpg

• Helpful
  • Informative
Reactions: GSP and alloverx
I went thru the same angst. I paid the $5k for the EAP when I purchased the model S a year ago which qualified me to purchase FSD for $2K but my account quoted 3k. I questioned the pricing in the customer concerns section and decided to wait. Within two weeks the price was corrected and a week or so later I got a nice response on my question.
For me the big picture is supporting this greatest renaissance of our time by eliminating the dependency on the big oil cartel, achieving a cleaner environment, and a significant reduction in traffic accidents and fatalities.
The money is like giving money to the church.

Reactions: GSP
I went thru the same angst. I paid the $5k for the EAP when I purchased the model S a year ago which qualified me to purchase FSD for $2K but my account quoted 3k. I questioned the pricing in the customer concerns section and decided to wait. Within two weeks the price was corrected and a week or so later I got a nice response on my question.
For me the big picture is supporting this greatest renaissance of our time by eliminating the dependency on the big oil cartel, achieving a cleaner environment, and a significant reduction in traffic accidents and fatalities.
The money is like giving money to the church.

Please tell me more about this "customer concerns section." On their forum? An email to their customer service center?