Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Amin A. on Twitter @armanthehacker - Legit?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Amin A. on Twitter (@armanthehacker) had a flurry of tweets last night and his number of followers jumped quickly. I reviewed many of the tweets and didn't find any that were questionable or that would seem to raise legitimacy concerns. I found his content to be logical, well written, and informative.
  • Is he legit?
  • Is he actually a Tesla AP SW Engineer?
  • Has he been given recent authorization to make these tweets (or has he gone rogue :cool:)?
  • Is he the same @armanthehacker that registered here on TMC in 2019 (but has had no activity)?
Here is a link and a few screenshots - https://twitter.com/armanthehacker/with_replies

1632581700745.png

1632582500818.png

Last edited:
Reactions: diplomat33
Looks like he got in trouble and twitter account deleted.
His Twitter account did show as deleted on 9/26 and now it's back via the same link. I'm really confused as to whether there is any validity to this. As I asked in the first post:
  • Is he legit?
  • Is he actually a Tesla AP SW Engineer?
  • Has he been given recent authorization to make these tweets (or has he gone rogue :cool:)?
  • Is he the same @armanthehacker that registered here on TMC in 2019 (but has had no activity)?

1633871828922.png

Link to Twitter feed::