TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Anxious to get a "Fix" of Model X...

Discussion in 'Model X' started by DiveDeep, May 23, 2016.

1. DiveDeep

DiveDeep Member

SLC Tesla store is not alowed to give test drives of new cars, or have you order on site.. BUT they do have a Used car dealership license.. so, they just got a used P90D moel X in .. if is Signature VIN 151 if anuybody in the area needs to get a fix and test drive that :)
    This one is a 7 seater, so not for me (I ordered a 6 seater a while ago)

2. ccutrer

ccutrer Member

Already been there, done that. Actually twice, kind of. Thursday I just showed up and the scheduled test drive was late, so I got to sit and play with it awhile. Then scheduled an actual test drive for Friday. It's definitely an early build that a customer had, but returned - Washington plates, the right sun visor is broken, a partial wrap on the outside, and backs of seats (but not completely?!) and door sills wrapped on the inside. I couldn't find the USB port in the 3rd row, but I'm not sure if that's cause it's simply not there, or I don't know where to look.

3. DiveDeep

DiveDeep Member

I must admit, I didn't see look for the 3rd row USB on this one, although it was a present on an early build model X that I test drove a few weeks ago at the Palo Alto store.

4. Saghost

Saghost Active Member

3rd row USB ports are on the front of the seat cushion between the two seats, right?

5. ccutrer

ccutrer Member

That's what I thought, but I couldn't find them. On the front of the separator where the cupholders are. I'm not too worried - I would never consider buying this X (I didn't ask, but I bet it's for sale), and mine hasn't been built yet.

6. DiveDeep

DiveDeep Member

I did, it isn't...

7. vandacca

vandacca Active Member

Having a used-car license is a very creative way to get around some of these archaic dealership laws. I love it!

8. Park2670

Park2670 Member

You should link this to the Utah thread. I am sure there are people interested that could not see your thread.

Thanks for the information!