Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any good alternative for basenor mudflap?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,
According to the recent reviews, It looks like there is some change on screw location for new model Ys and basenor mudflap do not fit without screwing through. Is there any good alternative?

Hands down Rally Armor is the best
IMG_3285.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3286.jpeg
    IMG_3286.jpeg
    310.3 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_3288.jpeg
    IMG_3288.jpeg
    546.5 KB · Views: 176
Check with you local Tesla service center. In Connecticut, I learned that they will provide and install free OEM mud flaps and OEM paint protection for the lower rear doors. If you do buy aftermarket mud flaps, I would avoid the ones to cover a portion of the painted surface. Grit can get in there and damage the paint. I like the RokBlokz, but they are pricy.

I have the Cyberbeans on MYP that I took delivery on May 6 out of Fremont. Fit perfectly and provide excellent coverage and they're not too low that they scrape and they have nice rounded finishes in areas of the flap that seem to mimic the bodylines of the Model Y. While I know the Rally Armour are more durable and probably better coverage, they were just too aftermarket looking and also cheap looking even though they are neither inexpensive or crappy.

I have the Cyberbeans on MYP that I took delivery on May 6 out of Fremont. Fit perfectly and provide excellent coverage and they're not too low that they scrape and they have nice rounded finishes in areas of the flap that seem to mimic the bodylines of the Model Y. While I know the Rally Armour are more durable and probably better coverage, they were just too aftermarket looking and also cheap looking even though they are neither inexpensive or crappy.
Same here. I had the Cyberbeans mud flaps in my Amazon wish list but water decided to get Rokblokz instead. My birthday rolls around and what does my wife get me?… Cyberbeans off my wish list. I decided to install them and I’m quite happy with how they look and work. Perfect fit, no drill, and just enough flexibility to not break.

Hi all,
According to the recent reviews, It looks like there is some change on screw location for new model Ys and basenor mudflap do not fit without screwing through. Is there any good alternative?
I think I has basenor mud flaps. I have a 2022 model y and it fits perfectly. My also came with metal clips for the rear. The screw under the bumper behind the rear wheel, I did not touch. I cut, sanded, filed…well Dremeled and altered it so it slides next to the screw.

There is a thread on mud flaps which shows what I did and it’s on there pretty solid.