Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any mods to make the M3P faster?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Getting a Z06 for MSRP required you to put your name on a list over a year ago with a serious deposit, and also winning the lottery of being early in that list.
Yes, which is exactly what he did and was able to put his order in this week finally. You can call it a $200k car if you want but that’s not what his P.O. says. I really don’t want to get bogged down on the minutia of purchasing and modding a C8 though it’s really not relevant to this thread and the modding part remains to be seen. I just mentioned that car because I’m a little jealous that he now has a faster car than me and I can’t do anything to my P3D- to close that gap. It sounded like the OP felt the same way about his car.

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Yes, which is exactly what he did and was able to put his order in this week finally. You can call it a $200k car if you want but that’s not what his P.O. says. I really don’t want to get bogged down on the minutia of purchasing and modding a C8 though it’s really not relevant to this thread and the modding part remains to be seen. I just mentioned that car because I’m a little jealous that he now has a faster car than me and I can’t do anything to my P3D- to close that gap. It sounded like the OP felt the same way about his car.
plaid is the way to go if you want hyper car speed numbers