Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any MY owners with Unplugged Performance Coilovers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm actually thinking of doing the same thing but also haven't heard of anyone installing them yet. I'm going to first swap out my Ubers for 19" TST rims and see how that changes the ride quality, but I'm seriously considering do this anyway and it's not a terrible drive for me to go to Unplugged to pick them up. Does anyone know if they will also install them or do I need to take them somewhere else?

Bump. Surely someone has done this by now??? (maybe Shirley???)

I've just cancelled my order for the Comfort Springs for my non-Performance LRMY, thinking that the OEM shocks/struts just won't be satisfactory with aftermarket springs. I'm seriously thinking of the Luxury Coilover Suspension Kit.

At 2300 miles, I've gotten accustomed to the ride (uneven concrete slab, DFW region), but way to often I think the suspension is simply just too crude for a $50k+ car.

Bump. Surely someone has done this by now??? (maybe Shirley???)

I've just cancelled my order for the Comfort Springs for my non-Performance LRMY, thinking that the OEM shocks/struts just won't be satisfactory with aftermarket springs. I'm seriously thinking of the Luxury Coilover Suspension Kit.

At 2300 miles, I've gotten accustomed to the ride (uneven concrete slab, DFW region), but way to often I think the suspension is simply just too crude for a $50k+ car.

Yeah, this guy:
Best Suspension replacement for the MY?