Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any reason not to install 2021.32.22?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think when you try to beat the red light and take a left or right turn - it counts as an aggressive turn- i guess the increase in acceleration prior to the turn may be causing this- not sure but this is my guess based on my driving data.
I didn’t make any turns like that. I didn’t do any hard braking either, other than braking done by AP, which isn’t supposed to count. My score today was only 92, this time only hard braking was flagged, but I didn’t do any hard braking today. I don’t drive aggressively, so I don’t know why my score doesn’t reflect that.

I noticed these exact things when I updated. On AP, the car wanders around the lane and I get a lot of phantom FCWs.
I’ve driven several hundred miles since updating to 32.22, and I haven’t noticed any new AP issues. I did get a couple of false FCW alerts while using AP on a rural windy road, but I can understand what caused them. Don’t know if they would have happened without AP on, but I’m guessing they would have.

Reactions: jpfive