Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone Else Ordered Lr?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know it was about $1k years ago but due to changes most have moans about the advertising rates and presumed it would be more like $300 per million now but probably varies on content/advertising
Agreed it does depend on the content and advertisers.

socialblade.com gives you a rough idea of what these creators can make.

All i need now is a Cat, Some Toys to unwrap and the back ground song Baby Shark (ill have the fast car bit soon)

I like the colour of the blue in your photo, some nice highlights, what was lighting conditions - today for me has been wither overcast or full sun. Thats what misses ordered, but I'm not so sure its the best colour. I've only seen it a couple of times in the flesh, but not in particularly good lighting - it always looked quite dark or flat. A couple of those were on Model S' outside Heathrow last Thursday, one of which didn't look like it had been washed in ages, so pretty much like ours will be...
I originally ordered the red but switched to blue and don't regret it. Picture snapped in hazy conditions.

The guy who brought my car actually works in press relations but it's all hands to the pump atm. He said that Elon had been in West Drayton last week to review the delivery experience prior to the first cars being delivered (but obviously didn't hand over any cars). After being walked through the screen menus this morning I thought it would take ages to get comfortable navigating around but its all so intuitive that after an hour I'm fine. Took the car for a 20 mile spin. It's a great driving machine and the acceleration from anything near a standing start is fantastic.

I first heard of Tesla in 2013 and have been following Elon and the company ever since. I even took the day off work to watch Elon hand over the first Model S in the UK in Docklands. Back in 2013 I was raving about how great Tesla was as a company to the family. My son said "If its so great why don't you buy shares?" So I did - at $36. Today some of the profits from that decision bought my car.

Last edited:
I just noticed Hankook tyres - I thought the 19" came with Michelin Pilot Sport.
Asked and answered.

upload_2019-6-26_16-22-11.png

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3
That's an update on me! I was there to collect MS on Saturday, they had a LHD in the showroom and suggested to me that they weren't expecting any RHD until next week at the earliest. Perhaps another example of left hand and right hand nor being in touch with each other.:rolleyes:
Exactly that. The sales guy said they had absolutely no idea they were arriving until they rolled off the loader. o_O

I checked my 'Manage' page this morning and it was as it has been for a couple of weeks now. With the comment "We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment."

However, I checked again just after 2pm and the 'Next Steps' comment has updated to "We are drafting up your invoice and will contact you to arrange your final payment."

However, I also noticed the "If you intend to have someone pick up your vehicle on your behalf, they must provide a valid power of attorney." comment. I read elsewhere on this forum that this could just be some sort of glitch showing the USA wording. I've just got back from the US so perhaps that has something to do with it. Ho-hum.

UPDATE: Yeah, mobile says one thing and laptop says the other.