Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone Else Ordered Lr?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WTF is going on? Tesla have revised my order agreement to remove £3,500 PICG. No explanation, nothing. Arrrghh!

Same here. It’s not removed it’s just updated to show the total price not including the govt grant. As per the asterisk and comment to explain. I personally think it’s because the value for “luxury car tax” purposes doesn’t include the grant so it makes this clearer for people.

Nothing to worry about in my opinion. The grant will still be applied.

We just got an email with the same thing.
We think that it’s becuase someone at Tesla messed up their calculations hence the updated agreement.
The VAT SHOULD have been added before the government discount not after.

So the price people should pay is the price of car plus vat on it then finally minus the gov discount.

In conclusion your bill will be about £700 extra.

The VAT SHOULD have been added before the government discount not after.

So the price people should pay is the price of car plus vat on it then finally minus the gov discount.

In conclusion your bill will be about £700 extra.

Not according to my agreements, I saved each version (their *, words and figures, cut and pasted):

Original
Price excluding VAT £46,350.00 Price Including VAT £55,620.00* VAT (20%) £9,270.00 Price Including VAT £55,620.00 *Price includes the UK Government Plug-In Grant of £3,500.

Revised
Price excluding VAT £49,266.67 Price Including VAT £59,120.00* VAT (20%) £9,853.33 Price Including VAT £59,120.00 *Price excludes the UK Government Plug-In Grant of £3,500.

Difference between £55620 and £59120 is, tada £3500, the amount of the government grant. The difference between the price ex VAT prices is,£2916.67, or near as, £3500 incl. VAT.

Last edited:
So I got a call from Tesla this morning. I was due to pick up my LR AWD Model 3 on Friday but a very nice lady said that as my car is ready, and as I have paid for it already and live 5 miles from Heathrow they will deliver it to my house tomorrow. (Apparently they are running out of space at the delivery centre.) Therefore all being well I take delivery at 11:30 tomorrow am!

So I got a call from Tesla this morning. I was due to pick up my LR AWD Model 3 on Friday but a very nice lady said that as my car is ready, and as I have paid for it already and live 5 miles from Heathrow they will deliver it to my house tomorrow. (Apparently they are running out of space at the delivery centre.) Therefore all being well I take delivery at 11:30 tomorrow am!
Congrats! How exciting for you, make sure to take lots of photos.

Congrats! What spec did you go for? Plus date of reservation? I hate waiting!

See if Tesla can get set up your app on your phone now over the phone. Then use summon to test it!! (If my calcs are correct and summon drives at 5mph and you live 5 miles away, carry the 1 pass this 1 to the other 1 = you should get it by 10am)

Although you may cause a traffic jam and people looking at a car with no driver inside.

I take no responsibility if you do this. :D

It's here! More later.

Attachments

• IMG_3339.JPG
    IMG_3339.JPG
    930.5 KB · Views: 85
I like the colour of the blue in your photo, some nice highlights, what was lighting conditions - today for me has been wither overcast or full sun. Thats what misses ordered, but I'm not so sure its the best colour. I've only seen it a couple of times in the flesh, but not in particularly good lighting - it always looked quite dark or flat. A couple of those were on Model S' outside Heathrow last Thursday, one of which didn't look like it had been washed in ages, so pretty much like ours will be...

I heard that if you were a successful you-tuber (1 mill subs) with an average of 1 mill views per video, you earn about $7k per 1 mill views in advertising.

I know it was about $1k years ago but due to changes most have moans about the advertising rates and presumed it would be more like $300 per million now but probably varies on content/advertising