Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone get the latest software update (2022.40.1) yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had time for a short drive today. No chance to use AP. There was a fix for the 36.2 bug where nearby superchargers were not shown on the map unless you tapped the supercharger button in the ribbon on the right. Now they show unless you zoom out so far that the places of interest disappear.

The FM radio interface has been significantly improved with the logos and arrangement of the stations in a grid. Caraoke may have been updated a while back, but I noticed that the UI for it appears to be improved as well and includes the ability to toggle the vocals on/off without restarting the song.

Reactions: RSpanner
Upvote 0
Just took a short drive on local roads (35MPH speed limit) and AP seems to have improved in initiating the braking process earlier and more smoothly when traffic ahead is stopped at a light. Also, the acceleration seems to happen more quickly when the traffic ahead begins to move after stopping. I still need to use the accelerator pedal to keep up, although it's needed less than before.

I haven't experienced any issues yet, but I wonder what's going on with the minimal number of installs for 40.1 on TeslaFi (11 yesterday and only 5 so far today), while 36.5 (currently 462) and 36.6 (currently 903) have ramped back up.

Upvote 0
Just took a short drive on local roads (35MPH speed limit) and AP seems to have improved in initiating the braking process earlier and more smoothly when traffic ahead is stopped at a light. Also, the acceleration seems to happen more quickly when the traffic ahead begins to move after stopping. I still need to use the accelerator pedal to keep up, although it's needed less than before.

I haven't experienced any issues yet, but I wonder what's going on with the minimal number of installs for 40.1 on TeslaFi (11 yesterday and only 5 so far today), while 36.5 (currently 462) and 36.6 (currently 903) have ramped back up.
Tesla update 2022.40.1 HALTED due to a critical bug:

MCUs with a Ryzen processor seem to lock up. This has primarily been reported on later MY cars although could apply to the M3 with Ryzen processors as well. The roll out of release 2022.40.1 has been halted as a result.

Upvote 0
Thanks for letting me know. Where did you find that info?
I saw the same words here:

Untitled.png

• Helpful
Reactions: ajstan
Upvote 0