Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone get 'the text' yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had an early April 2016 reservation that I converted to a 1st May 2019 order and

"nothing" doesn't sound right.

is your MyTesla showing your "RN" number, for your order, and also at least these documents:

Order Agreement
Booking Invoice

If there is any request to "Fill in this form" (details of Registered Owner, copy of their Driving Licence, that type of thing) then that may be holding things up

Presumably you won't be seeing a "final invoice" (because I would expect a telephone conversation to precede that ...) but you might? :)

Might it be that you were out when Tesla called? Seems they have been phoning to ask "Are you on holiday at XXX or would you be able to take delivery then".

If you have literally heard nothing I recommend you call them (be prepared to be on hold for a hour or so :( )

is your MyTesla showing your "RN" number, for your order, and also at least these documents:

Order Agreement
Booking Invoice

If there is any request to "Fill in this form" (details of Registered Owner, copy of their Driving Licence, that type of thing) then that may be holding things up

Presumably you won't be seeing a "final invoice" (because I would expect a telephone conversation to precede that ...) but you might? :)

Might it be that you were out when Tesla called? Seems they have been phoning to ask "Are you on holiday at XXX or would you be able to take delivery then".

If you have literally heard nothing I recommend you call them (be prepared to be on hold for a hour or so :( )

A number of us had the Order Agreement removed 2 weeks ago to update to the new pricing, since then I've had no response to emails and the agreement has not re-appeared.
I know, it's Telsa and I should expect this...

A number of us had the Order Agreement removed 2 weeks ago to update to the new pricing, since then I've had no response to emails and the agreement has not re-appeared.

Ah, OK, thanks for clarifying.

I know, it's Telsa and I should expect this...

Doesn't make it right though ... every poor-performance solution like this results in Customers phone up / emailing / "What's going on"-ing, and that costs Tesla support-time/money/effort and negative PR.

The bit I don't understand is why they don't fix it ...

Seems they have been phoning to ask "Are you on holiday at XXX or would you be able to take delivery then".

There are a fair number of posters on facebook that got no call at all but got the '20th June' delivery text. Seems the call may be linked to some order specifics.

A number of us had the Order Agreement removed 2 weeks ago to update to the new pricing

My Order Agreement disappeared too and I'm SR+ so don't have any price changes. I have a copy so it's not a concern.

Reactions: WannabeOwner
Do we know any significance to our order agreement disappearing? Also had name briefly (few hours) disappear from the "'s Tesla" welcome. Apparently everything all in order paperwork wise.

No VIN visible. Reserved Aug 2017, Order #6xx 1 May AM. Added tow hitch 17 May to LR AWD blue/black.

Order Agreement
Booking Invoice

Nothing in terms of zero change since I filled in all of the requested details about registration weeks ago. Stuck at 'preparing contract' with the same RN from April 2016 and no VIN. No missed calls.

Doesn't make it right though ... every poor-performance solution like this results in Customers phone up / emailing / "What's going on"-ing, and that costs Tesla support-time/money/effort and negative PR.

The bit I don't understand is why they don't fix it ...

Exactly, all totally avoidable, handled in Amsterdam so not the first country that a release has taken place.

Nope it’s real!!!! I’ve got one plus a confirmation email

Congratulations, you will be among the first to take delivery of Model 3 in the UK. Your delivery is scheduled for 20/6 14:00 in London, Heathrow. We will contact you shortly to confirm the final details. Please log in towww.tesla.com/teslaaccount to complete your delivery profile as soon as possible

wooooow.....I am jealous.. enjoy ,mate.. couple more days..make sure you post some pictures....

Obvisouly some people have decided to change their orders. Either that or Tesla is promising a little and delivering a lot (or early rather). Just got a text to say pickup from heathrow at 13:00 on Saturday 29th June. Original date was 2nd week of July.
I ordered a red SR+ with FSD.
Reserved 1st April 2016 and ordered 1st May 2019. Not sure how to find my order number.

I take it all who got a text today already had a vin allocated in the source code?

Seems to be a better selection of cars as some people with texts are SR+ and not P models as first thought. Unless they are from the next ship potentially arriving tomorrow?