Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone got a delivery text??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know just a little salty right now over the randomness of the Q3 madness and the lies when u ask what the deal is.
This is it for me too... I don’t mind waiting, but the number of calls back I’ve been promised, combined with the number of times I’ve had to endure a 22 year-old kid feed me a line of BS over the phone leaves me a bit aggrvated

Same here. Almost forgot I was promised a call "later today". I thinkI never really believed that would happen. What I didn't like most was the very matter of fact specific verbiage of the text clearly stating THERE WAS A MATCHED car for me ready for delivery. I think this could all have left a better taste in peoples mouths if they had maybe said "There MAY be a match. Stand by for more info. Or please call to find out your situation..." or something like that.

93E7F3D3-3774-4F05-AC30-65BEA93A63D1.jpeg
Fingers crossed... they still have 7 1/2 hrs to get me my car unless they mean 2019:D:rolleyes:

Well its Sunday. Just got back from Vegas and didn't recieve a text for a scheduled appointment. Even though the last text I received said that a delivery advisor was going to contact me when they get a firm date. Kind of sounds like when Elon Musk said he was going to take Tesla private. I'm almost on the verge of canceling my order. Going to make a few phone calls tomorrow

• Informative
Reactions: neroden
Well its Sunday. Just got back from Vegas and didn't recieve a text for a scheduled appointment. Even though the last text I received said that a delivery advisor was going to contact me when they get a firm date. Kind of sounds like when Elon Musk said he was going to take Tesla private. I'm almost on the verge of canceling my order. Going to make a few phone calls tomorrow

Keep the faith bro. I've decided to just limit myself to checking my account page only on Fridays. Unless I get some other text or other communication. This thing has the tendency to drive me insane.

• Funny
Reactions: Sg911
I received a text the day prior to delivery.. it said more or less sorry not sorry ..then said it will be a few weeks to months.. I logged in and saw I received a VIN number in the 94k range ..
the following day being today I got the signed docs also my Tesla app now has a car in it that says remote unlocking disabled.. I own a pv and pw2 system ..

And now the portal is requesting final payment while still saying Sept to dec for delivery..

Monday will be interesting.

• Informative
I received a text the day prior to delivery.. it said more or less sorry not sorry ..then said it will be a few weeks to months.. I logged in and saw I received a VIN number.. the following day being today I got the signed docs also my Tesla app now has a car in it that says remote unlocking disabled.. I own a pv and pw2 system ..

And now the portal is requesting final payment while still saying Sept to dec for delivery.. and my VIN is in the 94k range ..

Monday will be interesting.

Sounds like congratulations. I hope. May I ask when you ordered?

They don’t have a firm date yet. That’s all ;-)

I awoke to my VIN removed from web site and car removed from my app . Still have a signed mvpa with the old VIN .. seems like everyone at CS is closed today.

Here's a question for somebody that may know does Tesla get credit towards the quota by giving me a VIN number or only get credit when collecting funds .. I think when collecting funds ..

I awoke to my VIN removed from web site and car removed from my app . Still have a signed mvpa with the old VIN .. seems like everyone at CS is closed today.

Here's a question for somebody that may know does Tesla get credit for myself by giving me a VIN number or only good credit when collecting funds .. I think when collecting funds ..
Only when they delivered the car and are paid in full!

I had a delivery appointment scheduled (from the text), then canceled. This morning, the portal opened up to enter third party financing info. I'm wondering what this really means for timing, as I have been waiting to "apply" for the loan until I had word from Tesla that I have delivery imminent.

Any speculation on what it means for timing once 3rd party financing opens? No VIN or other communication received.

Stillllllllllll waiting.... I got all the same texts as well --and even told them to STOP texting me unless they had my car on the lot ready to go! I can say one thing for sure, a delivery date DOES eventually happen, because we already have one Tesla.. mine will be #2. I also can assure you it's sooooooo worth the wait. It's like a dreeeeeeeam to drive. It makes me wonder if all this waiting and wondering is what it was like back in the days of waiting for the Model T!!..(maybe it was better without texts and emails!?) ..Think everyone was mad at Henry Ford too? Hang in there future Tesla owners!! You'll be so happy you did.

Stillllllllllll waiting.... I got all the same texts as well --and even told them to STOP texting me unless they had my car on the lot ready to go! I can say one thing for sure, a delivery date DOES eventually happen, because we already have one Tesla.. mine will be #2. I also can assure you it's sooooooo worth the wait. It's like a dreeeeeeeam to drive. It makes me wonder if all this waiting and wondering is what it was like back in the days of waiting for the Model T!!..(maybe it was better without texts and emails!?) ..Think everyone was mad at Henry Ford too? Hang in there future Tesla owners!! You'll be so happy you did.

Look at this person sending a ray of sunshine into this cloudy gloomy thread lol. Thanks a lot. Much appreciated lol. Anyone try calling today? "Your estimated wait time is.....greater than 20 minutes". Fun times. Was told I'm in the :"4 week window". Whatever that means. Got my wall charger installed today. So I'll just look at that every day on the garage wall when I drive my ICE car in. Even told them I would upgrade to a PD if it means earlier delivery (I'm currently waiting for a non-P AWD). They said no that I shouldn't because I'll get my car within 4 weeks and if I change I could potentially get bumped to December. #WOMP

• Informative
Reactions: neroden and Sg911