Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone installed TireRack Flow One F2 or F3 wheel?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just saw the lower weight 20 in wheels offered with tires as a package at TireRack but don't see any reviews there or via Google. The prices seem very reasonable compared to all the other alternatives out there. Has anyone installed these wheels? Please share your experience - do they hold up in durability?

Just installed four 20x9 Flow One F2 wheels on our Model S for winter wheels (with Nokkian Hakka R2 tires). Went with a non-staggered setup so we could rotate them. Pics below...

tPjpRn6.jpg

lKvuQoY.jpg

W4VssJu.jpg

5vqDK6c.jpg

Reactions: The Duke
I have a P85+ with the staggered 21's. Getting really tired of replacing the rear tires every year. I'm close to needing 4 new tires and priced the Michelin Super Sports at $1,400 with tax & installation.

So now I checked TireRack and the Flow One F2's in 20x9 with TPMS sensors & Hankook 245/40-20 tires come out at $1,890 including everything.

So only $500 more which I'll save within a year due to longer lasting tires plus I can rotate the wheels. This is so very tempting.

I have a P85+ with the staggered 21's. Getting really tired of replacing the rear tires every year. I'm close to needing 4 new tires and priced the Michelin Super Sports at $1,400 with tax & installation.

So now I checked TireRack and the Flow One F2's in 20x9 with TPMS sensors & Hankook 245/40-20 tires come out at $1,890 including everything.

So only $500 more which I'll save within a year due to longer lasting tires plus I can rotate the wheels. This is so very tempting.

We also bought a 5th wheel - always afraid that I won't be able to find one on short notice if we damage one. Of course now that I have it pretty much guarantees that we won't need it ...... :)

Photo Dec 11, 16 36 51.jpg

I received two wheels today. The other two were lost by UPS yesterday, then found this morning and now on a truck in Missouri with no scheduled delivery date.

Anyway, I weighed them. 20x9 with Hankook 245/40-20 tires weigh 52.2 lbs.

Do they feel any different? How’s the performance?

First thing I noticed is that they are significantly quieter than the 21's. Also noticed they're a little more comfortable going over road reflectors.

Handling seems about the same, although I haven't taken it to the limits on public streets. Steering is a tiny bit less precise. I can feel the extra sidewall when doing quick steering movements, but the difference is small and doesn't bother me.

Reactions: Meng