Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone not had 2020.24.6 yet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was wondering who else hasn’t had the update yet, I used to get them quite early but this one is taking ages to land.
ABC1DF3B-1FB6-4377-BBC3-9952859F370E.jpeg

Mine was in for 3 weeks for that, got back 2 weeks ago. Check you rear windscreen, mines cracked, but not sure if because of that and no visible damage :(.

Off topic sorry..... 3 of us on here with leaky boot! Was yours rubber seal? SC have suggested mine is the upper joint on the boot lid - fault when the sections were pressed together! no idea how they intend to fix it and a little worried about the end result.

Off topic sorry..... 3 of us on here with leaky boot! Was yours rubber seal? SC have suggested mine is the upper joint on the boot lid - fault when the sections were pressed together! no idea how they intend to fix it and a little worried about the end result.
(Sorry off topic also)
Nope not rubber seal, not exactly sure what it was but leaked both sides of boot, also charge port leaked. Repair was whole rear end of car off, but results are great (External Repair Bodyshop that Tesla use - they also repair Mclaren, Ferrari etc)

Reactions: MrBadger and Jez_GB
(Sorry off topic also)
Nope not rubber seal, not exactly sure what it was but leaked both sides of boot, also charge port leaked. Repair was whole rear end of car off, but results are great (External Repair Bodyshop that Tesla use - they also repair Mclaren, Ferrari etc)
Mine was leaking from the rear light cluster area. With the light removed you could see a pinhole where the RTV or whatever they use in build wasn't complete in a corner, hosepipe test resulted in it pouring in. Splodge of RTV and it's been dry since, Ranger who helped sort it was great.

Reactions: davidmc
Thats normal. Software updates are released according to region and model, then its sent out in batches. You have not control when you receive the update other than the standard/advanced software setting that can delay an update slightly, sometimes.