Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The HV wiring and bus bars had to be updated to accommodate prolonged high speed charging. It's not just about a port.

Tesla cars have been equipped for prolonged high speed charging from the beginning.

All 3s are supposed to be able to reach 250 kW on v3 Superchargers, faster than they can on CCS.

There's been some discussion that the wiring from the chargeport to the battery pack is larger on the 3 than past S/X and that may be why the limit for them is currently 150kW - but ~150kW is all any Tesla will get from current generation CCS systems (the 350kW units get there from high voltages and have the same 350A limit as the rest.)

I'm pretty sure the only reason the chargeport update is needed is to be able to read the PLC signals CCS uses for digital communication, and I can't see any reason you'd need any other new hardware for 150kW CCS charging.

Does a Raven refresh mean that all systems Elon mention has been updated? Tires, Suspension, Drivetrain, Electronics and Wheel Bearings?

I ask this because i see an inventory car with the new adaptive suspension but its showing the old range of 295miles vs a new order which says 325 miles.

2019 Model X | Tesla

When I click on the link, the page does not mention the new adaptive suspension.

Finally ....

April 16th : Ordered
April 24th : Cancelled and reordered for Raven
April 26th : Order Confirmed
Waited... and waited.. and waited..
May 31st : VIN (1821XX) assigned today!
June 6th : Delivery date

-Vipin
MX Performance : Metallic Blue : All Black Interior with Carbon Fiber Decor : Ludicrous : 7 Seater : 20" Two-tone Slipstream wheels : FSD

089E31C5-4048-4EAF-92AB-8722877F0545.jpeg
Hey everyone I am actually at Fremont factory today for my owners tour. Got any good questions for me to ask about the Model x refresh? I will absorb as much as possible and also going to be on the lookout for interior refresh prototypes. Maybe they will forget to cover one up :).

View attachment 414137 Hey everyone I am actually at Fremont factory today for my owners tour. Got any good questions for me to ask about the Model x refresh? I will absorb as much as possible and also going to be on the lookout for interior refresh prototypes. Maybe they will forget to cover one up :).
When we did a tour in June 2017, we may or may not have seen a couple Model 3 bodies being towed around under sheets. ;)

I asked for the slacker account login from delivery advisor and was told they no longer provide it. Anyone else have a similar experience,
For an S/X? Email support and see what they say. I didn't think delivery advisors ever gave it out. Maybe the delivery advisor was confused since Tesla doesn't provide the login credentials for Model 3 owners.