Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The seats are supposedly easier to clean than the black. The headliner I've just accepted will be destroyed quickly.

yeah, 2016 model x I had, my kid was eating red lollipop got it all over his hands, I looked over he smiled and wiped his hand on the alcantera headliner.....I thank god it was dark headliner. and not the light color, and wiped it off with baby wipes at the rest stop.

• Funny
Reactions: Zaxxon
why don't you just order another one put down 2500 with the tan interior

so that way if something is wrong you potentially have a order ready before the end of the month for tax credit

if things turn out ok, just cancel the order no harm done , since they're batching this anyways. a lot of people order late May having delivery this week
Interesting idea. But I ordered 5/27. Taking delivery Tue 6/11 of red/white. Just getting through some excitement of anticipation til delivery day :)

Picked my Long Range, 5 seater, cream interior, FSD up last week and I’m in love with the car.

Not so in love with the loud autopilot chimes haha

Attachments

• 46180E51-F1BB-4EC1-AD9F-4DAD79F975DD.jpeg
    46180E51-F1BB-4EC1-AD9F-4DAD79F975DD.jpeg
    295.6 KB · Views: 131
Congrats!

I noticed you have a car seat, do you mind sharing whether you have a seat protector under it and whether it is protecting your seat? What brand is the protector?

They are Diono seats and Diono seat protectors. They do a solid job protecting the seats, but they also make it a royal PITA to install the car seats because they make it easier for the car seat to slide if it's not incredibly tight.

We use them but we curse them every time we have to install them.

We chose the Diono because they're very slim which allows two of them to sit side by side on the larger paired seats in the middle row while allowing the third seat to fold and slide forward to allow access to the third row.

You’re making my question my choice of white. But every car I’ve ever owned was tan in the interior - so we decided to try something different.

I’m having anxiety for two reasons - posts about white interiors having all black dashes by mistake, and whether the dark headliner will make the interior too dark.

I pick up on Tuesday - fingers crossed that everything checks out!
I had never had a black interior before my 2015 S, and I was really worried about it looking too dark or making me feel claustrophobic, but the exact opposite is true. I find it super relaxing and comfortable. And it's MUCH easier to keep clean, especially with my dog. Getting a black interior on my new Raven which my SA assures me will be "any day now"...

Reactions: Sg911 and TKGA
34FA91C9-C135-4B53-AB7F-840DA2EAD97C.jpeg
4D974BAF-F385-457E-9B8C-3E46F63CC74A.jpeg
Hi all -

Received my Raven Model X LR AWD rFSD ed/white 6-seater 20" wheel car today, 1 day ahead of schedule. 90% of the car is excellent:
  • Paint is beautiful all around
  • Moldings, lights, interior excellent
  • My white interior has a white dash not a black dash as was reported by another user
Issues we found all seem to relate to rubber:
  • Right wing door seems misaligned, left wing door seems great.
  • Rubber at the bottom of the left wing door was flopping around - they used 3M tape to affix.
  • Rubber piece in the open trunk is torn and not fixed to the car - likely easy to replace.
  • Walking around the car - the rubber can be seen between panel gaps and isn't the cleanest looking.
  • Top of the car - rubber seal between windshield and back of the car is twisted up a bit in some places and flush in others
  • Right bottom of trunk door is rough and unfinished - noticeable only if you are inspecting the car. Left side is smooth and clean looking. picture attached
  • Driver's seat's fabric isn't stretched all the way, there is visible ribbing. Passenger seat all good, picture attached.
Don't let my long list here dishearten you - the car isn't BMW quality in terms of finish, but the car is beautiful and the important things were done right. The paint except for that one part looks flawless, all auto opening/closing doors and feature/functions work great.

We took delivery, have a punchlist to submit, but overall the Kansas City Delivery Center was awesome. We spent 2 hours checking everything out with them just because we were all having such a good time. Shane over there spent most of the time with us and we were trading pictures and stories of other cars we've owned.

We are onboard with this EV revolution and I think Tesla is getting better and better with each build. Happy to be a (somewhat) early adopter and hope they keep getting better!

I ordered a long range MX and I wanted the carbon fiber trim. My OA said it was only for MX performance. He said if I want it done after the car is delivered Tesla can do it for $1500. I don’t know if it’s worth it though.

Just received Vin last night with a tentative delivery date scheduled for June 17th. I’m in Ohio,

Awesome! Hope it all goes well.

Just received Vin last night with a tentative delivery date scheduled for June 17th. I’m in Ohio,
Was your vin posted on Tesla web page or you got it trough email? Tesla hq told me yesterday that they see a delivery date of jun 18 for me but the car is still in final production. Just wondering if you get the vin once the car is complete and on truck for delivery. Thx

Was your vin posted on Tesla web page or you got it trough email? Tesla hq told me yesterday that they see a delivery date of jun 18 for me but the car is still in final production. Just wondering if you get the vin once the car is complete and on truck for delivery. Thx
I received a text message about the delivery from Tesla, and then went and logged on to my Tesla account to see the Vin.