Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone still waiting for silver delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_2498.JPG
IMG_2502.JPG
Silver IMO Best color with silver wheels / white interior, looks great with all glass roof, love it. I don't understand why it isn't more popular also, especially after the original reveal!

Glad there is movement in the silver category. I had gotten a delivery date of 11/8 last Thursday but today it is now gone and back to between Sep and Nov. Told about 3 weeks ago that I had a delivery agent named Jasmin and I would be hearing from her shortly. Never heard from her, but got a txt message from an ISA named Dave who gave me the 11/8 date. Sent him an email about being over 350 miles from Mt Kisco and asked if it was true tesla would provide for a rental car. He offered home delivery and I declined saying I wanted to pickup at Mt Kisco. Then I noticed on the website it didn't show the delivery date any longer. Called Dave and he said I have been assigned a delivery agent named Teresa and should be hearing from her soon. Here's to hoping it will be soon

View attachment 347973 View attachment 347974 Silver IMO Best color with silver wheels / white interior, looks great with all glass roof, love it. I don't understand why it isn't more popular also, especially after the original reveal!

Agreed, to me this is the most beautiful Model 3 option by far. It's the color to get if you like the look of the car, followed by the White / White option. I feel like the white seats make the car look larger and more open, and I've also had that comment from folks.

Last edited:
View attachment 347973 View attachment 347974 Silver IMO Best color with silver wheels / white interior, looks great with all glass roof, love it. I don't understand why it isn't more popular also, especially after the original reveal!
Silver with WHITE interior is absoutly the best looking Model 3 in my opinion. I wanted this since the Day 1 reveal and was very disappointed that they removed this color from the option lineup. Your car (and house!) look amazing !!

Silver IMO Best color with silver wheels / white interior, looks great with all glass roof, love it. I don't understand why it isn't more popular also, especially after the original reveal!

I've never seen a Silver Model 3 in real life. Looks awesome in your pic though , especially with the white interior. Congrats in getting that color !!

I've never seen a Silver Model 3 in real life. Looks awesome in your pic though , especially with the white interior. Congrats in getting that color !!
They look great IRL. I sort of wish I had gone silver instead of white. Silver is the easiest maintenance and shows off the lines of the car well.

The combo with white interior and 19's or 20s is exactly the config I would have ordered. No need for a chrome delete with that color combo.

I love my silver car. I actually ordered it because of where I live silver is the best color to not see the salt that they use on the road. I have the regular areo wheels and I love the contrast the black rims give with the silver. I do like the white interior but I also like the black interior just wish they would have had a carbon fiber option instead of the wood.

I love my silver car. I actually ordered it because of where I live silver is the best color to not see the salt that they use on the road. I have the regular areo wheels and I love the contrast the black rims give with the silver. I do like the white interior but I also like the black interior just wish they would have had a carbon fiber option instead of the wood.

Anyone still waiting on a silver model 3 performance? Am i the only one out here? My order was placed on 9/13/18. Keep getting a run around.....