Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone taking delivery of Model Y this week?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I preordered March of last year. White AWD LR 20” induction wheels.

You are going to enjoy this combination. While you are waiting...

IMG_4746.jpg

Was it the contactless delivery? Two more days for me!

Well yes and no. When I first approached the vehicle, no one was there and it just showed up in my Tesla app. You use the unlock/lock button instead of "Phone key". I had the ability to not engage them but the adviser that I've met a few times came out and chatted with me, walked me through the paperwork and such. Honestly, I preferred that with this being the type of purchase it is. We didn't touch each other but he was up for a 4 ft separated selfie haha. He was all about making sure I was comfortable through the process. Probably had to sign 6 to 7 things.

20200325_100515.jpg

Reactions: djbrown21
Well yes and no. When I first approached the vehicle, no one was there and it just showed up in my Tesla app. You use the unlock/lock button instead of "Phone key". I had the ability to not engage them but the adviser that I've met a few times came out and chatted with me, walked me through the paperwork and such. Honestly, I preferred that with this being the type of purchase it is. We didn't touch each other but he was up for a 4 ft separated selfie haha. He was all about making sure I was comfortable through the process. Probably had to sign 6 to 7 things.

View attachment 525544
Awesome! I got the exact same build. I didn't get FSD. I'm not sure if you did or not. It will be my first EV/Tesla. I've only sat in a Model 3 for about 30 seconds at a car show last summer but I've never driven an EV. I'm super excited! Luckily I ordered my wall charger a couple months ago because they are sold out now. I installed it once I got the confirmation text. I also bought a 14-50 adaptor just in case when they came back in stock as well.

Reactions: AdVanced
Self delivery on Friday at 12:01 AM:

View attachment 525582

I'm still waiting for mine

Dude...where's my car?

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 5.27.09 PM.png

I called the delivery center when I woke up this morning because I couldn't see the delivery time anymore. They said they set the time like this because they don't know the exact time for drop off but it will be sometime during the day of for sure- "It'll be a pleasant surprise" lol

Last edited: