Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone tried to upgrade from SR to SR+ recently ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was given a guestimate and told to confirm it at the service center by making an appointment. They said the upgrade is absolutely possible and costs $3,890.

I doubt that is correct. Before they built AP into the price they were charging $3K for it, so you would be getting the $3K AP upgrade plus the extra range, fog lights and immersive sound for only $890. That would almost be an incentive to just buy an SR and upgrade later.

I doubt that is correct. Before they built AP into the price they were charging $3K for it, so you would be getting the $3K AP upgrade plus the extra range, fog lights and immersive sound for only $890. That would almost be an incentive to just buy an SR and upgrade later.
Fog lights aren't a thing on the SR+ either. The limited immersive sound is meh at best. That would be a good price for the range, though.

I received a quote of $4,500+tax. It's the difference between the SR and SR+ on the day you take delivery.

I'm waiting until AP gets a big update and people say the phantom braking is fixed.