Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AP/FSD sale ends March 18th

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting - blog post on the Tesla Canada website says the price is $2K for Autopilot

Upgrading to Autopilot and Full Self-Driving Capability

That's an old blog post. Just yesterday evening Elon tweeted that they are increasing prices again. Its not clear if its FSD only, if they are bringing AEP back... no details. I pulled the trigger on AP lite just now. Knowing my luck it will be free next week.

The general consensus on Twitter and elsewhere is that these changes affect all of the AP/FSD offerings. Customers who do not own AP/FSD will pay the old post-purchase price, customers with EAP who want FSD will pay the old post-purchase price, etc. The discounts listed in the blog post on the Tesla site are being rolled back, essentially.

Bottom line, if you want AP, FSD, or both you're likely better off to buy them before the end of the week instead of waiting.

Reactions: Vawlkus
The general consensus on Twitter and elsewhere is that these changes affect all of the AP/FSD offerings. Customers who do not own AP/FSD will pay the old post-purchase price, customers with EAP who want FSD will pay the old post-purchase price, etc. The discounts listed in the blog post on the Tesla site are being rolled back, essentially.

Bottom line, if you want AP, FSD, or both you're likely better off to buy them before the end of the week instead of waiting.
Was the old price from EAP to FSD $4k CAD before? If so, it's pretty much a $1,400 CAD discount. Not bad...

• Disagree
Reactions: Tz00
Was the old price from EAP to FSD $4k CAD before? If so, it's pretty much a $1,400 CAD discount. Not bad...
No, the old price was something like 7200 cad since it's a post delivery price. Ie, before delivery the price for FSD was 4k, after delivery it went up to either 6600 or 7200. When the deals came they gave a 50% discount off the price you would have paid if you bought pre delivery. I wouldn't be surprised if next week it went back to 6600 or 7200 for FSD.

EAP was 6600 pre delivery when I purchased, and I believe it went to a whopping 9200 post delivery. But with EAP also changing who knows what the new price and feature set will be....

I'm looking at my invoice and I paid $11,400 for EAP + FSD on my Model X at the time of purchase...this is ridiculous...they told me it would be more expensive if I bought afterwards but they're giving it away for half that price...
..and he said it was a mistake and he’s reverting it back. They can’t win can they? They decrease the price, existing people are upset. They increase price newcommers are upset.

What was the original price for FSD for those who bought EAP last year? Wasn't it $3 during purchase and $4 after?

That’s USD, was $4000 and $5300 CAD.

They raised the after delivery FSD price to $5000 or $5500 USD at some point I lost track. Prior to all these changes, my account was showing $6600 or $7200 CAD for the FSD upgrade despite it saying $5300 at time of config.

F67C9B7D-8FA2-4B92-B0E6-8B1BE85AFEB5.jpeg

Woe is you /faint, FSD would allow you to drink and drive yet you cannot process the poison! The irony :D.

By the time regulators are on board, maybe we'll be having weed beers instead though. Don't need kidneys to filter those!

I thought the liver processed alcohol? I think he should be fine as long as he doesn't sell his liver. Although a partial liver grows back so he could sell a kidney and half a liver.
;)

• Funny
Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck