Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AP nanny defeated by....an orange?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've never tried an orange, only grapefruit. YMMV.

Banana?
full

• Funny
Reactions: Big Earl and croman
Now when pulled over by police they will not only look for open containers, but now oranges.

Tesla will now examine all accidents involving their cars. If oranges are found. You are considered at fault.

I just wanted vitamin C you say. Go tell it to the judge.

Draw a face on the orange and tell the authorities he is your driving companion. They will probably be too disturbed to finish writing that ticket and just let you go.

Confirmed on Model S. I tried it today with a standard size plastic water bottle about a third filled. I must've driven about 15+ miles without it making a peep. In the end, the water bottle wouldn't stay in after the wheel moved back and forth for a while.

I later tried to wedge a water bottle in the Model 3 steering wheel and it won't stay in place. Need a better substitute for a true long distance test.

Jurassic Park Jeff goldblum. Dinosaurs just change sex when convenient to facilitate reproduction.

Modern version is liberals find a way, to turn biological certainties like gender into mere recommendations that can be changed when inconvenient

Wow, some people can't help themselves and turn the most innocuous thread into political rants. That's what Facebook is for. :)