Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

April 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations. We have the same order date. We're picking up this weekend. How did everything look? VIN F???
F4887.

Everything is great. I can't find any flaws, everything seems to work as it should.

My local spot is a Service Center and they claim their folks to a 2nd full inspection in addition to the inspection at the factory. Not sure if this is fluff they tell everyone but I'm pleased so far!

Reactions: Chaucerino
Finally received a vin today!

Ordered 4/6/22
Vin: 6/23/22
Excellent! and I received my VIN as well at exactly 4:17 PM via a text from my SA. Confirmed VIN in my account via website and after about 3 hours, the VIN is now appearing on the App. I have also received and downloaded the new MVPA which includes the complete purchase price and the VIN as well. Assigned the MYP to my insurance policy utilizing the newly assigned VIN and uploaded proof of insurance to Tesla via the App.

OD: 4/6
EDD4: 6/25 - 7/9
EDD5: 6/26 - 7/4
Trade-in-Text: 6/13
VIN Assigned: 6/23

MYP MSM Baby! :cool:

Reactions: arbitrage000
Excellent! and I received my VIN as well at exactly 4:17 PM via a text from my SA. Confirmed VIN in my account via website and after about 3 hours, the VIN is now appearing on the App. I have also received and downloaded the new MVPA which includes the complete purchase price and the VIN as well. Assigned the MYP to my insurance policy utilizing the newly assigned VIN and uploaded proof of insurance to Tesla via the App.

OD: 4/6
EDD4: 6/25 - 7/9
EDD5: 6/26 - 7/4
Trade-in-Text: 6/13
VIN Assigned: 6/23

MYP MSM Baby! :cool:
MYP MSM baby!!!!!! :cool:

Well, had my delivery scheduled today for my Red MYP. I get to the Charlotte Telsa, and they tell me my car is not here. :(. They told me a glitch in the system, the car is actually in Alabama. As she is telling me this, I get the confirmation text that my MY is ready for pick-up. They offered me a loaner car(I did not want/need) and that they would deliver the new car directly to my house in a few days. We shall see. A bit frustrating.
Ugh, going from pick up date, to now I don't even have a VIN any longer.

My updates now:
MYP Red, White Interior, w/FSD, noTow, Charlotte NC.
Order Date - 4/4
EDD1 - 6/13-7/18
EDD2 - 6/15-7/13
EDD3 - 6/15-6/24
VIN Assigned - 6/14
Removed FSD - 6/14
EDD4 - 6/22-6/28
Pick up date scheduled - 6/16 - (6/23 11AM)
Went to pickup - 6/23 11AM - No Car (see above post)
EDD5 - 6/28-7/2 (No longer have a VIN)

For my hassle, they stated they would credit me something - We'll see what that is, maybe free FSD :)

My updates now:
Order Date - 4/4
EDD1 - 6/13-7/18
EDD2 - 6/15-7/13
EDD3 - 6/15-6/24
VIN Assigned - 6/14
Removed FSD - 6/14
EDD4 - 6/22-6/28

For my hassle, they stated they would credit me something - We'll see what that is, maybe free FSD :)
I think when you removed FSD when you got your VIN, they gave it to someone else whom had FSD and Red/White.

Reactions: VegasMYP
I think when you removed FSD when you got your VIN, they gave it to someone else whom had FSD and Red/White.
I think you are right. However, shitty service to not change my delivery date and time and instead let me drive an hour and a half(3 hours total) just to tell me that it isn't here. I had confirmation texts, phone calls and emails about the delivery date/time. Had they changed the date in the app, it would be a bummer, but not as big of a bummer.

• Informative
Reactions: VegasMYP
Received a text from my SA this morning to schedule an appointment for picking up our MYP. All set now for accepting delivery this Tuesday :cool:

IMG_1211.PNG

Just had mine delivered today! Looked through it with the checklist someone had posted on here. Haven’t put in a service request for anything. Car was clean (I’m OCD so I will have it detailed anyways). No scratches no misaligned panels. Everything works and sounded correct while opening and closing. I’ll play with it more tomorrow. Is the Automatic Garage opener worth it?

EE3B541D-2DF5-45F2-A6B7-5BDB11A297BB.jpeg
C3661EBD-22F0-4902-9E0D-4DFF55DEB4DF.jpeg

Reactions: jaaberle
I think you are right. However, shitty service to not change my delivery date and time and instead let me drive an hour and a half(3 hours total) just to tell me that it isn't here. I had confirmation texts, phone calls and emails about the delivery date/time. Had they changed the date in the app, it would be a bummer, but not as big of a bummer.
O. M. F. G. just had my EDD move to July 17-Aug

My updates now:
Order Date - 4/4
EDD1 - 6/13-7/18
EDD2 - 6/15-7/13
EDD3 - 6/15-6/24
VIN Assigned - 6/14
Removed FSD - 6/14
EDD4 - 6/22-6/28

My new EDD - 7/17 - 8/14. They will certainly be getting a call today. Again, I had a delivery date and showed up to the dealer to pick up my car on 6/23. Super frustrating. I can get an August date if I order the same config today. I love seeing folks here are picking up there cars already - even with OD after mine but still a bit frustrating. And they have my downpayment already, which I will be asking back. Anyone else seen similar issue where they actually had a scheduled pick up and there was no car?

Oh No, we were just notified that the delivery of our MYP which was scheduled for today, has been delayed and is stuck between Burbank and Vegas on a transport 😩. New ETA for pickup is now this Thursday but may show up by tomorrow and possibly readied for pickup as well :cool:.

William's App 44.PNG

O. M. F. G. just had my EDD move to July 17-Aug

My new EDD - 7/17 - 8/14. They will certainly be getting a call today. Again, I had a delivery date and showed up to the dealer to pick up my car on 6/23. Super frustrating. I can get an August date if I order the same config today. I love seeing folks here are picking up there cars already - even with OD after mine but still a bit frustrating. And they have my downpayment already, which I will be asking back. Anyone else seen similar issue where they actually had a scheduled pick up and there was no car?
I just woke up to an EDD change too. Went from July 6-20 to now July 21-Aug 18.

OD was 4/30