Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are any of the new V4’s in North America CCS1 compatible?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those interested there are some pictures of a V4 install, dispensers still have covers on them, in Harderwijk in the Netherlands over in this thread.

I would love to see pictures of the labels on the cabinets, to see voltage and current ratings on them.
This article has the labels. Looks like the dispensers are still 250kW (500V):
First Tesla V4 Supercharger Spotted In The Netherlands
FqY-7c-WAAAKWu0

I notice in that thread, someone mentioned it is 190 cm tall and people questioned if it was an Urban charger. From the leaked planning drawings (which I used to estimate cable length at 10 ft) a V4 is 76.5" tall or 194 cm, so would seem to match the height of a V4.
Will the new CCS enabled superchargers have long cables?

From this article the Urban superchargers are around 6 concrete bricks tall, or about 48" (assuming 8" bricks). As a sanity check a Model S is 56" tall and the Urban superchargers are obviously shorter than a Model S.
tesla-urban-supercharger-charge-cable - TESLARATI

Last edited:
Reactions: KJD
This article has the labels. Looks like the dispensers are still 250kW (500V):
First Tesla V4 Supercharger Spotted In The Netherlands
FqY-7c-WAAAKWu0

I notice in that thread, someone mentioned it is 190 cm tall and people questioned if it was an Urban charger. From the leaked planning drawings (which I used to estimate cable length at 10 ft) a V4 is 76.5" tall or 194 cm, so would seem to match the height of a V4.
Will the new CCS enabled superchargers have long cables?

From this article the Urban superchargers are around 6 concrete bricks tall, or about 48" (assuming 8" bricks). As a sanity check a Model S is 56" tall and the Urban superchargers are obviously shorter than a Model S.
tesla-urban-supercharger-charge-cable - TESLARATI
From plans for a new Vacaville, CA site, there are differences in the wiring from the cabinets to the charging posts. Difference is 395kw top end vs 290kw for the current V3 post wiring.

1678674177258.png