Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are Canadians still getting Model 3s right now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd be careful, the 'normal' SR isn't on the list of eligible vehicles, the SR- and the SR+ are, unless you have a reference/source that a 'normal' SR at 47600 will also qualify I'd be wary of saying something so definitely.

On the website it said SR and SR plus apply... Under 55000 all variants apply. The 47600 is a normal 2019 M3 SR. No such thing as SR - on any text.

Reactions: Ludatik
I ordered SR+ yesterday (May1) and got an email today that car is at service centre being readied for delivery.

However no VIN yet and no $5k EV incentive showing in the pricing.

Anyone else seeing this fast turnaround?!
What spec did you order in the SR+, mine is black in black with FSD a d I only have a delivery date of May 14 but no VIN, I ordered on April 15

• Love
Reactions: Mikeydeek
I ordered blue with black, but no FSD.

On my account it is showing 14th May in Montreal for delivery appointment but as I am in Ottawa I expect it will be home delivery.
Interesting, mine is for pick up in Toronto, I also have not heard anything from anyone at Tesla Toronto on the rebate, I called in my order and now no one is responding to any of my e-mails

I'd be careful, the 'normal' SR isn't on the list of eligible vehicles, the SR- and the SR+ are, unless you have a reference/source that a 'normal' SR at 47600 will also qualify I'd be wary of saying something so definitely.

My understanding is that there is no normal SR available in Canada anymore. Just the range reduced version.

Thanks! Also want to make sure it has HW3 in it!
Check that the build date is after April 12. For that fast turn around, you likely got an inventory car that needed a minor repair before being put back into available stock.

From reading on this forum and others, I have not seen confirmation of any SR+ with HW3 being delivered to Canada yet. Only LR versions.

Wondering if our cars will come with HW3
I still haven't got a date for my order
But at least the trade in offer they provided are reasonable, hopefully it won't change on the day I trade it in.
Almost for sure. All new SR+ Should have a May or later build date, and HW3. Just be aware that they are fixing some last quarter cars rejected by others, or that failed incoming inspections, due to minor carrier damage etc.. They will be obvious by a pre April build date.

Check that the build date is after April 12. For that fast turn around, you likely got an inventory car that needed a minor repair before being put back into available stock.

From reading on this forum and others, I have not seen confirmation of any SR+ with HW3 being delivered to Canada yet. Only LR versions.
Thanks for that information. Not sure that is what I would want to receive!