Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are Canadians still getting Model 3s right now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordering Spreadsheet shows the last Canadian who participated on the spreadsheet who ordered a SR+

kewvention who ordered 17 March 2019 a base SR+ in Blue, Black seats, Areo, received car Mar 26, 2019. Since then no one else who ordered SR or SR+ has received their vehicle since kewvention IN CANADA.

That was a month ago and quarter end crunch. What is up with new Canadian shipments of SR & SR+ ?
Likely not the case. I could have had my build with 19'' wheels on April 20th.

Ordered March 2nd, SR+ Blue with white interior. Have a Toronto delivery advisor assigned, but he does not respond to any emails.
I am certainly hoping for delivery in May, but it could be June, as they seem to like to really pound it, last month of the quarter.

The boat loads to Europe have apparently left, so they should be getting back to North American production.

They should at least change the quoted delivery from two weeks to two months.

How do you know when it was build?

The DOT sticker on the drivers door jam displays the build month/year. Unfortunately not accessible until the car is. My June 5, 2018 delivery was built in May:

140549E4-A631-4FDB-A3A4-FB84753A67A2.jpeg

Last edited:
Black SR+ no FSD. I just spoke to the sales rep that I contacted and they put in a request for a newer VIN since the 3/23 model doesnt have the new H3 chip
Just my opinion, I think this is a mistake, you’re going to have to wait another month or two. You’re not even getting FSD, not sure why you would wait for something you have no use for and Tesla won’t even use for at least another year. Yeah, you can upgrade to FSD in the future but it’s going to cost you twice as much and at that time, they will retrofit your car with HW3 anyways.

Reactions: Threader
Just my opinion, I think this is a mistake, you’re going to have to wait another month or two. You’re not even getting FSD, not sure why you would wait for something you have no use for and Tesla won’t even use for at least another year. Yeah, you can upgrade to FSD in the future but it’s going to cost you twice as much and at that time, they will retrofit your car with HW3 anyways.
This would be a good point, but my car is only going to be delayed for 7 days. I dont mind waiting 7 days for a car with the latest chip. Saves me the hassle of dealing with it later on should I want to add FSD.