Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are linewaiter orders still receiving their gift model 3 toy car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think, from what I've read on here and in other places, that they were giving them away to pretty much everyone, line waiter or not. I got mine when I picked up my car three weeks ago, but I had to ask for it specifically, and they had to "go look and see if they had any more" of them. They did find one though YMMV depending on your delivery center.

When I picked up my car I was told they didn’t have them in stock anymore and to call back in ~month since they were supposed to be getting more, but they didn’t know when (this was around the Q3 ramp though, so Tesla communication was complete chaos). I called last week to ask about the 5k refund thing going around and casually followed up on the toy; the associate said they found some hidden in the back and would be able to have a toy car shipped to me, since I live in a state without official TESLA presence, but that they normally can’t ship them to customers.

Doesn’t hurt to ask, especially if you’ve had a good experience at your delivery center.

I think, from what I've read on here and in other places, that they were giving them away to pretty much everyone, line waiter or not. I got mine when I picked up my car three weeks ago, but I had to ask for it specifically, and they had to "go look and see if they had any more" of them. They did find one though YMMV depending on your delivery center.

Same here- had to ask for it, they had to go look, and then gave me one.

Day 1 reservation- but on-line, and I'm sure they didn't check that before giving me one.

I think everyone got it whether or not they waited in line. My friend who reserved after me ( about a week later) still got the model car.
No, not really. I did not get one with my P3D+ and I was second in line on March 31, 2016. Many of us have no modelcar, no badging and some even did not get the USB/lightning connectors. We did get fantastic cars. I wisg I'd had the other stuff too, but I got goodies with my P85D four years ago so I cannot complain too loudly.

No, not really. I did not get one with my P3D+ and I was second in line on March 31, 2016. Many of us have no modelcar, no badging and some even did not get the USB/lightning connectors. We did get fantastic cars. I wisg I'd had the other stuff too, but I got goodies with my P85D four years ago so I cannot complain too loudly.
That’s cuz everyone else stole your goodies from you.