Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are you in PA, and have you been able to order yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nothing about ordering yet, but got this email from Tesla.
---------------------------------------------------
Starting April 13, Model 3 will be on display at Tesla Cherry Hill.
Cherry Hill | Tesla

As you prepare for ownership, you can sit inside Model 3 and experience the expansive glass roof, premium interior and 15-inch touchscreen display. Tesla product experts will be available in store to answer any questions you have on your upcoming order and discuss how our energy products can power your home and charge your car. You’ll also have the opportunity to hear about the latest Tesla updates, including our Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive system, now standard for Model S and Model X.

Last edited:
Starting April 13, Model 3 will be on display at Tesla Cherry Hill and Tesla Short Hills.

As you prepare for ownership, you can sit inside Model 3 and experience the expansive glass roof, premium interior and 15-inch touchscreen display. Tesla product experts will be available in store to answer any questions you have on your upcoming order and discuss how our energy products can power your home and charge your car. You’ll also have the opportunity to hear about the latest Tesla updates, including our Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive system, now standard for Model S and Model X.
I just called to confirm that they have a Model 3 on display to see and there's no appointment necessary.

Starting April 13, Model 3 will be on display at Tesla Cherry Hill and Tesla Short Hills.

I told my husband last night that I will be going to Cherry Hill to check it out and sit in it.

He said, "Didn't you already sit in it?".
I said, "Yes, only twice including the ride along so until I get my own I will be taking every opportunity to be in one".

So, I'm debating if I should go this evening, tomorrow, or wait until next week. Curious how busy it will be.

Reactions: FlyinLow
I just left the Cherry Hill location and enjoyed sitting in the model 3(red!) for the very first time. The build quality is EXCELLENT (In my excitement I forgot to check out the VIN) and checking out all the build quality complaints I didn't notice any of it. Especially checked out the A Pillar alignment with the front fenders and there where no issues on either side. Nor were there any issues with windshield rubber stripping. Panel alignment was a non issue
Initial thoughts:
Front seats are very comfortable. Interior design and build quality is NOTHING LIKE a Chevy Bolt. I don't even know how anyone can compare the two cars. I remember sitting in the Bolt on my test drive and thinking how disappointed I was in the interior design - I felt like a cheap entry level Chevy!
Rear seats are comfortable and leg room is more them I was led to believe (I'm 5'6" 140lbs size 8 shoes). Rear Headroom is adequate but less then I would have thought.
Trunk space is huge, much more space than my Ford Fusion Hybrid.
With regard to the showroom there are no superchargers in the parking lot. The employees said they are not aware of where the new Cherry Hill superchargers will be located.

Last edited:
Swung by Cherry Hill today too, the red 3 looks great, and the facility has a nice 3-bay delivery center compared to Devon’s one stall. The employees there said they should start making deliveries in about two weeks, hopefully that will speed things up in the area!

F34CECB6-509C-4976-8476-9F63571E74D9.jpeg
N
07A27096-CD59-47AC-B48C-7F2DBC1A37E7.jpeg
CBD2BBDD-CA6A-4E14-B8E1-AF9CB1A52A92.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: FlyinLow
I’ve somehow missed this thread.
I’m a line waiter at the KOP store, about 40th or so in line, reserved around 10:25am.
Per my signature I’m now a VIN holder waiting for the car to get shipped to the area...5/2 seems so far away.

I know there have been a decent number of deliveries through the Devon location and that will be my location as well.
I’m aware of 2 or 3 that are on the road up here in the Lehigh Valley area but I haven’t seen one in the wild on the road yet. I kinda don’t want to for some reason - at least not until I get mine. I don’t even want to touch one until it’s mine which is also something I can’t really explain why.
I saw that a Wilkes Barrie owner got a delivery at Devon last week - think he reserved in NY though.
In Devon last weekend there were 5 of them in the lot...no idea on their status but nice to see them.

Cherry hill location getting those 3 bays up and running should definitely help PA. It’s been a long haul for us east coast non-owner, line waiters but it’s starting to happen....finally.

Reactions: IslandGirl
I’ve somehow missed this thread.
I’m a line waiter at the KOP store, about 40th or so in line, reserved around 10:25am.
Per my signature I’m now a VIN holder waiting for the car to get shipped to the area...5/2 seems so far away.

I know there have been a decent number of deliveries through the Devon location and that will be my location as well.
I’m aware of 2 or 3 that are on the road up here in the Lehigh Valley area but I haven’t seen one in the wild on the road yet. I kinda don’t want to for some reason - at least not until I get mine. I don’t even want to touch one until it’s mine which is also something I can’t really explain why.
I saw that a Wilkes Barrie owner got a delivery at Devon last week - think he reserved in NY though.
In Devon last weekend there were 5 of them in the lot...no idea on their status but nice to see them.

Cherry hill location getting those 3 bays up and running should definitely help PA. It’s been a long haul for us east coast non-owner, line waiters but it’s starting to happen....finally.

I was hoping to get mine delivered before the end of the month but it sounds like May is more likely based on your delivery estimate.