Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Deliveries??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Excellent! I now have both a Red and MSM ordered, both w/black, 20's, and FSD - hopefully I'll get a hit on one shortly, tired of waiting...
As indicated in another thread, received my MVPA and VIN last night on the MSM order, less than 48 hours after the order was placed! Spoke with delivery advisor this morning - my car was "born" 8 hours earlier and was on the test track as we were on the phone. He said to expect a text on Thursday as the car headed to Scottsdale and another the next day to schedule delivery. Hopefully no issues - stoked! :)

Once I complete the pick up I'll cancel my Red order - have a spare in the queue just in case. Advisor indicated that one should ship by the end of the month but better a bird in the hand, as it were...

Just received:

"Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model Y to be ready for delivery 2 - 4 weeks from today. Once your Model Y starts moving to your delivery center, we will reach out to schedule your delivery appointment.

Please note that your delivery may be earlier than this estimation if a vehicle with your configuration becomes available.

This is an automated message. For more information or to chat with us, please visit tesla.com/deliveryday"

Not that I have high hopes at the moment, but we'll see. Anyone else get this message?

Ordered 2/28/20
DBM LRAWD 20" BLK Interior
TH added to order April 10

Just received:

"Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model Y to be ready for delivery 2 - 4 weeks from today. Once your Model Y starts moving to your delivery center, we will reach out to schedule your delivery appointment.

Please note that your delivery may be earlier than this estimation if a vehicle with your configuration becomes available.

This is an automated message. For more information or to chat with us, please visit tesla.com/deliveryday"

Not that I have high hopes at the moment, but we'll see. Anyone else get this message?

Ordered 2/28/20
DBM LRAWD 20" BLK Interior
TH added to order April 10

I received the same!

I picked mine up Thursday in Scottsdale, but taking it in next Wednesday to have some paint issues hopefully repaired (and a few other minor issues). Was a first day order.
How did the pick up experience go? I picked up my M3 in Tempe, haven't been to the Scottsdale facility yet, though I have an appt. to pick up my MY on Saturday...

How did the pick up experience go? I picked up my M3 in Tempe, haven't been to the Scottsdale facility yet, though I have an appt. to pick up my MY on Saturday...

No real issues. Car was ready and they were on time and it was pretty quick. Since I have a 3 I didn't need any assistance with how things work, setting it up etc. With the COVID-19 precautions and the fact that it was 105 out made it a bit more challenging. Ideally I would have been better able to inspect it and probably would have just left it there for them to fix the paint issues rather than take it home and now have to take it back and for them to keep it for who knows how long. I live in Surprise, so it is a bit of a haul.

Good luck with yours!

we picked up a 3 in Tempe last year and an X in Scottsdale late March. Pickup in Scottsdale was easier than Tempe as the paperwork was already in the car. Gave them the keys of our trade get in our new car and sign the paperwork, give it to them and drive off. Done in like 15 minutes. Ymmv. What time is your appointment? I might drive up there on Saturday to check out a Y in person instead of canyon carving this weekend or after canyon carving. Yeah, after canyon carving...

we picked up a 3 in Tempe last year and an X in Scottsdale late March. Pickup in Scottsdale was easier than Tempe as the paperwork was already in the car. Gave them the keys of our trade get in our new car and sign the paperwork, give it to them and drive off. Done in like 15 minutes. Ymmv. What time is your appointment? I might drive up there on Saturday to check out a Y in person instead of canyon carving this weekend or after canyon carving. Yeah, after canyon carving...
Cool yeah no trade so should be easy. Appt. is 1300 but plan to be early. I'll be the guy with the big grin, wife in a wheelchair and wiseass friends dropping us off... ;)

No real issues. Car was ready and they were on time and it was pretty quick. Since I have a 3 I didn't need any assistance with how things work, setting it up etc. With the COVID-19 precautions and the fact that it was 105 out made it a bit more challenging. Ideally I would have been better able to inspect it and probably would have just left it there for them to fix the paint issues rather than take it home and now have to take it back and for them to keep it for who knows how long. I live in Surprise, so it is a bit of a haul.

Good luck with yours!
Thanks I'll let you know! Guess I'll be using my MyQ app to get back in the garage as the MY doesn't have the Homelink now. That's nuts, reminds me of BMW and $500 CarPlay.... :(

My last car was a certified 1 year old Lexus. When I took delivery, they ushered my wife and me into a special room. The car was in the center of this room with bright lights shining down on the car. Room was so clean they could have performed surgery. They wanted us to inspect every inch for any deficiencies. The car had been detailed to the tens. I was impressed. Does Tesla do something similar?

My last car was a certified 1 year old Lexus. When I took delivery, they ushered my wife and me into a special room. The car was in the center of this room with bright lights shining down on the car. Room was so clean they could have performed surgery. They wanted us to inspect every inch for any deficiencies. The car had been detailed to the tens. I was impressed. Does Tesla do something similar?

Nope, although I believe the used to.