Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm a software engineer so naturally, I wrote a script to scrape the site every ~3 hours. This is what it's pulled. Currently at June 9 - 29.
  • Apr 28 2021: June 04 - June 30
  • May 03 2021: June 08 - June 28
  • May 05 2021: May 27 - June 16
  • May 05 2021: May 19 - June 08
  • May 06 2021: June 08 - June 28
  • May 10 2021: June 09 - June 29
  • May 11 2021: June 08 - June 28
  • May 14 2021: June 09 - June 29
  • May 16 2021: 5 - 9 weeks from order placed date
  • May 17 2021: June 09 - June 29
  • May 19 2021: June 08 - June 28
  • May 21 2021: June 09 - June 29
Robert has been pretty up front with expecting a June delivery since my initial test drive mid April when I ordered.
this is pretty much mine as well

Still sitting at 5-9 weeks for me
Just received a VIN this morning on the account page, after I acknowledged the new Tesla Vision change. Order date was April 4 and VIN is 195,XXX. Model Y Long Range AWD Pearl White Multi-Coat 19 inch White Interior. It is giving me a delivery window of May 27-30, so I am guessing the car is already in Scottsdale. Fingers crossed!

Just received a VIN this morning on the account page, after I acknowledged the new Tesla Vision change. Order date was April 4 and VIN is 195,XXX. Model Y Long Range AWD Pearl White Multi-Coat 19 inch White Interior. It is giving me a delivery window of May 27-30, so I am guessing the car is already in Scottsdale. Fingers crossed!
Congrats on being the first VIN in AZ! At least on here anyway. Maybe that's a good sign for the rest of us. I ordered on the 15th of April so fingers crossed it's already in Scottsdale.

Reactions: jfontana
Hi, AZ peeps. I'm actually in Las Vegas but my pattern seems to match up with yours so I'd thought I'd pop in and say hello. I've been at mid/late May to late June pretty much since I ordered on 4/11 and now I just got pushed back one day to May 30 to June 19. Anxiously awaiting delivery so I can make plans to visit family.

Reactions: sunporter
My dad drove by this morning!

received_194486795864485.jpeg

Congrats! Any idea what your last estimated window was before you matched?

Someone on the delivery thread said there weren't any cars there.

Now I don't know what to believe. Maybe someone wants to be our hero and snap a pic?

I'll be out that way on Friday evening and swing by and try and get a pic if someone else doesn't beat me to it.
strange one of the guys posted pictures of the lot full of them