Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So while I was on a work call I got a text and saw the preview of "Tesla Update ... " and my heart skipped a beat. I get off the call and it's just an update on my trade in valuation. I thought it was a VIN assignment :shakefist:

To top it all off, the valuation was still $5k+ less than carvana offered. Even with the taxes thing it's still better to sell separately.

So while I was on a work call I got a text and saw the preview of "Tesla Update ... " and my heart skipped a beat. I get off the call and it's just an update on my trade in valuation. I thought it was a VIN assignment :shakefist:

To top it all off, the valuation was still $5k+ less than carvana offered. Even with the taxes thing it's still better to sell separately.
yea I sold my lexus to Carvana because it was a +5K differential

Interesting - so after not hearing anything from my Scottsdale SA for weeks, she just called me with an update. She said she looked at
my account and hit a "soft match" for a MYP on June 3. Meaning the vehicle would arrive onsite at that date with pickup after that. She said it's been super crazy with the "parts shortage and the transition off radar". I explained that I will be on vacation until the 7th and she said she would note that to the "delivery team" and it shouldn't be a problem and to expect to pick up the car that week. At least I won't miss out while being away....

Interesting - so after not hearing anything from my Scottsdale SA for weeks, she just called me with an update. She said she looked at
my account and hit a "soft match" for a MYP on June 3. Meaning the vehicle would arrive onsite at that date with pickup after that. She said it's been super crazy with the "parts shortage and the transition off radar". I explained that I will be on vacation until the 7th and she said she would not that to the "delivery team" and it shouldn't be a problem and to expect to pick up the car that week. At least I won't miss out while being away....
I'm tempted to ask for her # to see if she will help - my SA has been unresponsive.

my account and hit a "soft match" for a MYP on June 3. Meaning the vehicle would arrive onsite at that date with pickup after that. She said it's been super crazy with the "parts shortage and the transition off radar". I explained that I will be on vacation until the 7th and she said she would note that to the "delivery team" and it shouldn't be a problem and to expect to pick up the car that week. At least I won't miss out while being away....
Great news, even if it’s post vacation. Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly!

There is some flexibility for delivery. When we purchased the inventory M3P the three day window they offered was three of the 4 days we were gone. We were able to pickup the day before we left and took the car on a 1000 mile trip to SoCal the next morning.
That’s good news. Enjoy your vacation.

At this point I’d rather push mine out a week and get the tags in June.

Reactions: Marcust99
My dates disappeared around mid day. I feel like they are doing some website maintenance to get this all setup. Page is always changing up. One example of this is the charging link at the top keeps disappearing from the menu options.