Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just checked the overflow lot in Scottsdale. Counted about 150 cars - roughly 50% Model Y and 50% Model 3. Majority of Y's are long range with a few performance ones sprinkled throughout. Gates are padlocked.
PXL_20210530_191919157.jpg
PXL_20210530_191926711.jpg

PXL_20210530_191912714.jpg

Ahhh same config! Congrats (and jealous), but mostly excited!
I swear this part just makes no sense to me. Same state; same config, almost 2 weeks earlier, yet the delivery is out of sequence. I wonder if there are other factors, like financing vs cash etc, otherwise it makes no sense, right? Another possible reason is we may be overestimating the automation level of the ordering process. It's possible that there's some manual work, and some of us just get stuck with worse SAs than others.

One things is for sure, AZ Tesla SAs are, in my experience, just awful. I see other posts where SAs keep in constant contact with the customers, but I got ZERO communication from my SA. I don't even know who that person is for my order. I just got one text initially trying to sell me more Tesla stuff lol.

Apologies for the rant and good luck to the rest of us.