Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thought I would chime in on my experience so far. Ordered on 4/16, MYLR, White/Black, 5 seats, no tow hitch, 19" Gemini. Got the Tesla Vision confirmation and VIN on the evening of the 28th (my EDD range had disappeared off the site a couple days earlier, I think it was June 10-30 before that), reached out to my SA on the 29th to see about scheduling delivery and he said the car was scheduled to arrive on the 31st, I got the text to schedule delivery the morning of the 30th. Picked the earliest time slot, which was June 2nd at 2pm.

Got a call from the delivery coordinator this morning asking if I was interested in home delivery which kind of surprised me since I'm down a decent distance in the SE Valley. I know there's some risk with home delivery as they can't address any issues on-site but it frankly worked better for a lot of other reasons, so it should be getting dropped off sometime on the 2nd!
Update to note that they gave a range of 10am to 6pm and dropped off the car a little before 3 (got notified via email to accept delivery, whoever dropped it off was already gone by the time I saw the email and went out to the driveway). No major issues with fit or finish, and it had over 75% charge, which is appreciated since my home charging setup isn't being installed until Monday!

What's the destination fee for a delivery to here?
Mine was approx $1,200
My dates stayed the same. I'm still at June 15 - 30. Ordered April 15th.
My EDD disappeared for 3 days straight, I thought I'd have good news this week but they reappeared this morning and shows the same June 17-30. Last week it showed June 11-30. This is killing me lol. Ordered on Mother's Day.

5 MY Demo vehicles just popped in current inventory for Phoenix. 4 White, 1 black. You could essentially pick up within a week or so if one aligns to what you what you want
Yah I saw that but they all had FSD. I think those can be removed though. My only minor concern is the mileage on them. Nothing serious (2k-3k), but I really like owning a new car with under 100 miles on it 😁.

Edit: of course one major advantage is, it's very likely the demo vehicles still have the sensors and lumbar support.

Reactions: theluckeys