Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well... my MYLR I ordered in early Aug was pushed out from Dec to late Jan 2022 a few weeks ago. I contemplated changing my order to MYP and did so about a week and a half ago. My EDD jumped to Nov 1-30. Went to Tesla and projected EDD is Nov 15. Delivery at Westgate. Can't wait!!!
Congrats! 2022 VINs and November EDDs are pouring out today for august orders

Well... my MYLR I ordered in early Aug was pushed out from Dec to late Jan 2022 a few weeks ago. I contemplated changing my order to MYP and did so about a week and a half ago. My EDD jumped to Nov 1-30. Went to Tesla and projected EDD is Nov 15. Delivery at Westgate. Can't wait!!!
Don’t hold your breath. I’ve been waiting on my MYP. Coincidentally, I was told that I should expect delivery around the same time, by someone at Westgate. So maybe (hopefully) there‘s some truth to it. That or the 15th is what they’re telling everyone. I’m still excited and have a garage full of accessories that are itchin! Either way, welcome…maybe we’ll see each other on delivery day.

Reactions: AZSTAD
Don’t hold your breath. I’ve been waiting on my MYP. Coincidentally, I was told that I should expect delivery around the same time, by someone at Westgate. So maybe (hopefully) there‘s some truth to it. That or the 15th is what they’re telling everyone. I’m still excited and have a garage full of accessories that are itchin! Either way, welcome…maybe we’ll see each other on delivery day.
Glad I'm not the only one with a garage full of accessories just sitting there waiting to have a car to go into!

Yes, very true. The only hard part is the VIN came like 4 days short of the 2022 VINs coming out! But honestly, that is hardly something to complain about at this point. Hope your builds come soon!
Thanks, me too.

Yeah, I get the VIN thing. I personally think they’re doing it by color. But who knows anymore. I’m hoping for a 2022…but also just hoping for a car soon, at this point.

I have been contemplating making the same change. Just keep going back to the the 3k price diff on LR and 1k on the P and can’t pull the trigger :(