Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My SA called me this morning, letting me know he had a slightly different config available if I wanted it. Silver exterior instead of white. My OD is 3/8. I’ve had six date changes, and have been pushed out twice while actually inside my delivery window. Current delivery window is 6/12-6/26. I decided to pass and wait.

He did comment that he’s been seeing a lot of MYP deliveries come in lately, and said my dates this time are more than likely accurate. So fingers crossed!

Reactions: AustinL
My SA called me this morning, letting me know he had a slightly different config available if I wanted it. Silver exterior instead of white. My OD is 3/8. I’ve had six date changes, and have been pushed out twice while actually inside my delivery window. Current delivery window is 6/12-6/26. I decided to pass and wait.

He did comment that he’s been seeing a lot of MYP deliveries come in lately, and said my dates this time are more than likely accurate. So fingers crossed!
What color/config did you order?