Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arkansas Supercharger locations - Blytheville?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been thinking about the future Arkansas locations on the 2017 map. CarlA probably nailed most of the locations in a post on the LR thread, but I think a quick review will show that another one will be added...in Blytheville, AR, just south of the Missouri state line on I-55.

Quick Google Earth math puts the distance between Miner, MO and the Memphis Supercharger at ~155 miles so the Miner to Blytheville leg would be just over 70 miles and the leg between Blytheville and Memphis would be just over 80, closely resembling the distance between Jackson, TN and Memphis. There is a Hampton Inn right off of I-55 (southbound) and a decent commercial presence (Wal-Mart, Lowes, several restaurants) on the east side of the interstate. I drove through here last weekend but didn't see anything in some of the likely places.

I do not see this location preempting a LR, Ft. Smith, or other AR locations but the dot appears to be in Blytheville and that spot makes sense as one of the few that would be close to equidistant between Miner and Memphis, with amenities.

Just thought I'd throw this out here. Haven't heard anyone else mention Blytheville yet (but I may have missed a post somewhere). Anybody else have thoughts on this?

Joe

Yes, even 6 years later. There's a handful of chargers in AR. Hint: Not Blytheville.

Brinkley, AR
Jonesboro, AR
Little Rock, AR
Lowell, AR
Ozark, AR
Van Buren, AR

Blytheville is on the list for spots they are considering soon(tm) though. This list was shared earlier this year and one of the locations is now officially open.

Locations in consideration for AR:

• Fayetteville
  • Harrison
  • Walnut Ridge
  • Blytheville
  • Batesville
  • Alma
  • Russellville
  • Hope (Now Open)
  • Conway
  • Bald Knob
  • West LR