Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Asking for details without email

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So my order page asked for details including registration information and financing yet I have not yet received an email. It says drafting contract is the next step (being in NY I can’t get insurance without a a VIN). Has this happened to others?

So my order page asked for details including registration information and financing yet I have not yet received an email. It says drafting contract is the next step (being in NY I can’t get insurance without a a VIN). Has this happened to others?

yes same here. I entered my details and used my current insurance with a different vin. My new car will be replacing the existing one anyway so it’ll be the same policy.

I didn’t get an email either RED LRAWD 19 INCH , NO FSD

Where does it say that you were supposed to get an email? Why would that be more important than your order page? I don't understand what doubtful of? Are you thinking the order page is requesting information and you don't believe its real?

Yes, they will proceed without the Insurance, but if they do not have it on their timeline before delivery, you will not pickup the car.

Where does it say that you were supposed to get an email? Why would that be more important than your order page? I don't understand what doubtful of? Are you thinking the order page is requesting information and you don't believe its real?

Yes, they will proceed without the Insurance, but if they do not have it on their timeline before delivery, you will not pickup the car.
Most people got emails and the order page has been wonky so I figured it might be an error

Reactions: blissdancer
I got my email last night to complete payment and a text to pick a delivery date (which I did). The contract was there (under the lemon law link) with my VIN. I was able to see the vin searching the source doc for the first time. I'm putting in insurance information (for the first time) and payment today. Raleigh, NC here, so insurance/dealer license rules may vary for you in a different state.