Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Atlanta, GA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@larryj

TE responded to my email in under an hour, and was scheduled to visit three days later. They seem to have a pretty efficient program for the EV installs.

It is unfortunate that they seemed to drop the ball for you. For what it is worth, here is my contact: Mendyon “at” emailte “dot” com

@larryj

TE responded to my email in under an hour, and was scheduled to visit three days later. They seem to have a pretty efficient program for the EV installs.

It is unfortunate that they seemed to drop the ball for you. For what it is worth, here is my contact: Mendyon “at” emailte “dot” com

I just realized that they did reply via email. They actually replied 6 minutes after my initial email. I just missed it somehow.

Are they supplying the charger or is that just for the install? A friend of mine that is an electrician installed mine. 30' run from the box. 60 amp dedicated circuit. $500 for the install. He is on the north side of Atlanta if you are interested.

Dan

I'm in North Buckhead, near Chastain Park. If that's acceptable I'd love to have him give me an estimate. Thanks.

That price is insane if they're just doing the install. Shouldn't be more than $500; you're being quoted The Tesla Premium for no reason.

Yep, install only. I've already ordered the wall connector. I thought it would be closer to $500 since it will be so close to the breaker box (couple of feet).

Non-owner
Ordered 8.23.18
VIN generated not even 24hrs later to Tesla Rep but no update on my account.
RWD
MSM
Black interior
PUP
EAP

I was told I'll be receiving a call this week to schedule delivery!

Welcome and congratulations on ordering a car that is very likely already in Decatur waiting to be spit-shined and delivered to you!

Thank you! I sure hope so. Fingers crossed.

That's my config, only with AWD. That edit link is tempting me. Oh, Aeros or 19" wheels?

Congrats!

Thanks buddy! I ended up going with Aeros I actually love the way way the weeks look without the covers.

Non-owner
No reservation
Ordered 7/29/18
AWD non-P
Midnight Silver Metallic
19” wheels
Black interior
PUP
EAP
Sept - Nov estimate

It’s only been two weeks but I’m going bonkers.

Patience is a virtue.

European Non-Owner, reserved 4/1/16 (!), still at least another half a year until the invitation to configure.
Still waiting...patiently...more or less... ;)

Reactions: larryj
Roughly 50 Model 3s in the lot today. Fewer than in the past, but still a big number.
I'd say down to 2-3 dozen Model 3s on the lot in Decatur today, with three people taking delivery this morning while I was there for maybe 10 minutes. Not sure if this is an indication of the June/July LR production logjam finally getting worked through into deliveries, or if inventory is being stockpiled somewhere other than the Decatur lot these days, or something else entirely. The showroom was empty of cars for the first time since at least March (which was the first time I ever visited Decatur). It is nice to see a more sane lot at this location; less risk of metal finding metal.

Has anyone in the ATL managed to get a loan for under 2% from a local institution? My was to pay cash, but I've seen some people get loans below 2% from some credit unions out of state, which is lower that I could make in a CD over the same time period.

I'd prefer to stay local if possible but checked with 2 different credit unions and they wouldn't match.

@gtbuzz

Have you checked Delta Community Credit Union? I have used them for a few cars at very competitive rates. Haven't checked for the 3, yet.

edit: It looks like 2.68% is listed on their website. Not what you are looking for.

Thanks for the recommendation. I forgot about them and they look to have the lowest published rate. Unless I can get < 2%, loan doesn't make financial sense for me, but maybe they'd be more willing to match. Can't hurt to ask...

My current CU is above 3% and tried to talk me into taking the current rate and waiting until November to see if they have any promotions where they *might* be able to refinance me.I must have been wearing my sucker t-shirt that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.