Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD 8/25 |MYLR5 |Blu/Bl |No Tow |19 |AP
It may just be a color issue then since you don't have a 7 seater or a tow which seems to sometimes delay delivery. Also, folks do sometimes get VINs ahead of their EDD so hope that is what happens to you. I know how frustrating it is to go from a two week back to a four week EDD as it happened to me earlier in December.

It may just be a color issue then since you don't have a 7 seater or a tow which seems to sometimes delay delivery. Also, folks do sometimes get VINs ahead of their EDD so hope that is what happens to you. I know how frustrating it is to go from a two week back to a four week EDD as it happened to me earlier in December.
Thanks. Back in Nov our EDD was also down to 2 weeks but slipping every week or so (12/7-12/31; 12/13-12/27; 12/16-12/31; 12/19-12/31). Then it slipped more than a month in early Dec (1/26-2/23) before coming back to a 2 week window (1/5-1/19). Now back to 4 weeks (1/15-2/12).

From what I've seen on these forums, big swings don't seem uncommon, but every time we slip back significantly I wonder if it's because we've been switched from Fremont to Austin. All the talk - I realize just talk - was about limited production starting by EOY with Austin cars going to the East Coast. News from Texas has been quiet this week though as we're now at the end of the year. Anybody hear anything more than Elon tweeting party in early 2022?

We have the same 1/7-1/21 date range (almost the same order date) and the same car details 🤞hoping it stays!
Going by Teslike's spreadsheet, it is crazy how everyone from mid August everywhere except west coast seem to have received their vehicles in November while we are still waiting in January with no holds or delays on our side. Of course original EDD was January, so no cause for complaints.

Last edited: