Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australia Q3 (Jul - Sep) MY Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What dates are you seeing? Still no dates for me.

August 20 - Sept 10

ordered on the same day, but no estimation update, what colour did you order?

MY RWD Black. 20' inductions. and black interior.
*so unfortunate that this exact build has been sitting in the WA inventory since the day I ordered.

What's your build? Maybe it has something to do with the spec you ordered.

Reactions: scariestbamboo
Hi
In Melb, ordered RWD Black on Black.
Ordered 15 Jul
No VIN or EDD.

I had a call 2 days ago confirming finance portion was sorted. They already confirmed this but went on to say they expect within next couple weeks to have delivery info.

I took from the call they were confirming I was still intending to purchase the car and was good to go.

Anyone in NSW who ordered the premium white plate confirm the fee?

My order agreement said 129, as does a custom order does now. Invoice says 142?

Small difference but curious?

Also FWIW, Sydney July 11 order date, pickup offered next week Alexandria.

Black ext, white interior, 20"

An update from me - until now my delivery date was "July - September" (i.e. generic).

This afternoon (I had checked in the morning) it's changes to "September 6 to September 27".

You can see my order details in my signature.

@TL829 - do you still just have generic dates, or are yours specific? Given your order date is earlier than mine, it seems strange and unfair if you still only have generic dates?

An update from me - until now my delivery date was "July - September" (i.e. generic).

This afternoon (I had checked in the morning) it's changes to "September 6 to September 27".

@TL829 - do you still just have generic dates, or are yours specific? Given your order date is earlier than mine, it seems strange and unfair if you still only have generic dates?
Same here it’s showing the same range

Reactions: Midnight Man
Ordered white MY Rwd, black int, pov pack Jun 26. Ordered to pick up in Sydney.

No Vin, still showing default EDD: Jun - Aug from when I placed order. We got what i would assume is the most common / basic MY and I would assume is mostly what they are making.
From what I've been reading seems like hopefully sept get a vin and delivery in Oct due to delays at the portsm

I just checked 30 seconds ago after reading what you wrote and got the Exact same delivery date.

Guess we are in the same batch

Reactions: Midnight Man
I got same edd but no vin assigned
You can get a chrome extension that will reveal the VIN, I assume same will be on safari, firefox etc.

- Alternatively, from desktop, if you right click on the blank areas of a web page and "View source" or something similar to that to view the backend code of the page and type in exactly in quotes: "vin" or LRW (this is the start of the vin codes), It will do the same as the extension, i can only assume if you have been given your schedule, then the VIN is hiding there.

You can get a chrome extension that will reveal the VIN, I assume same will be on safari, firefox etc.

- Alternatively, from desktop, if you right click on the blank areas of a web page and "View source" or something similar to that to view the backend code of the page and type in exactly in quotes: "vin" or LRW (this is the start of the vin codes), It will do the same as the extension, i can only assume if you have been given your schedule, then the VIN is hiding there.
For me (I have an outstanding valuation though) there is no hidden VIN (checked using the extension to Chrome, and manually)