Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australia Q3 (Jul - Sep) MY Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interestingly enough, my "Registration Details" are ticked in my account (i.e., completed). Whilst I gave them all the details, and a photo of license etc, I never filled out a form as such, nor emailed one back.

NSW in case it matters - I'm just puzzled as to why some people have to fill in a form!

EDIT: Payment details (which were filled in from the get-go, as self arranged finance) were sitting with an "unfilled" minus sign until this evening - that tick mark is now "filled" (i.e. a white tick in a black circle as opposed to a black minus sign on a grey background in a black circle). Interesting :)

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Red Man
Interestingly enough, my "Registration Details" are ticked in my account (i.e., completed). Whilst I gave them all the details, and a photo of license etc, I never filled out a form as such, nor emailed one back.

NSW in case it matters - I'm just puzzled as to why some people have to fill in a form!

EDIT: Payment details (which were filled in from the get-go, as self arranged finance) were sitting with an "unfilled" minus sign until this evening - that tick mark is now "filled" (i.e. a white tick in a black circle as opposed to a black minus sign on a grey background in a black circle). Interesting :)
Man, the stars are definitely starting to align. Beginning to look a lot like June.. or maybe they are just trying to hit a monthly sales target.

Sales dont count until paid and registered :)

its more so minor points on NSW rego form like, Gender, if its private or business use and where the car will be parked.

Posted in the other Aus waiting room - but we have a MY RWD White/black/gemini VIN assigned on Sat 12th Aug

OD 03/07/2023
Build date 15/07/2023
EDD Sep6-Sep27
RAV entry 14/08/2023

Looks like it could be on the Turandot ship due to dock in PK on 29/08/2023 (left Shanghai 08/08/2023)

Posted in the other Aus waiting room - but we have a MY RWD White/black/gemini VIN assigned on Sat 12th Aug

OD 03/07/2023
Build date 15/07/2023
EDD Sep6-Sep27
RAV entry 14/08/2023

Looks like it could be on the Turandot ship due to dock in PK on 29/08/2023 (left Shanghai 08/08/2023)
how did you know the exact build date? I checked RAV and it tells me July 2023. Are you in Melbourne?

The vehicle rego form appeared on my account earlier today. I texted Tesla to ask when I can expect the final invoice so I can arrange my finance but they just texted me my VIN, and said that orders with scheduled delivery dates are getting priority.
I now have the final invoice. Was supposed to arrange finance but decided that we'll pay the car via credit card(0% purchase rate for 12 months).