Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered these sill protectors as i can see that ledged getting worn. Suprised it isn’t covered in plastic already.
Was going to get the cheaper hard plastic ones but this would be more comfy when resting foot on there.

IMG_8848.jpeg
IMG_8849.jpeg
IMG_8850.jpeg

Reactions: Mes1 and Jules22
Reactions: dronus
Ordered these sill protectors as i can see that ledged getting worn. Suprised it isn’t covered in plastic already.
Was going to get the cheaper hard plastic ones but this would be more comfy when resting foot on there.

View attachment 1015296View attachment 1015297View attachment 1015298
I ordered the plastic once yesterday, by opposite reason, thought your once are harder to clear. But will post the photos as arrive, install.

I do like those stickers, I wonder if they will actually make some moron intent on keying the car etc, think twice.

Might look at them after I get the side windows tinted.
I just put one on the front window down the bottom to see if it annoys me. Might put one on the back window too as it wont get tinted.. see how it looks on side windows after tint on thursday

Reactions: Jules22
Guys, wondering whats the reason to install screen protectors? I understands it make sence for mobile phone as you can drop it. Whats a chance you can drop car screen? I can't even imaging to drop somethin ON it, unless you get used to have wild sex is in the car, which I am not a big fan of, probaly because of the age.

Guys, wondering whats the reason to install screen protectors? I understands it make sence for mobile phone as you can drop it. Whats a chance you can drop car screen? I can't even imaging to drop somethin ON it, unless you get used to have wild sex is in the car, which I am not a big fan of, probaly because of the age.
I have a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra.
I just know I will smack it on the screen when I put it on the charge pad.
How do I know? I did it on the test drive.
It's better to have one and not need it than need one and not have it.

Reactions: AlexPotter
When you unfold your windscreen shade to put in you will know straight away haha.. that and people wearing rings, watches, being careless.
Cheap insurance.

Ohh thats pretty cool, assuming the sills and everything are the same. Saves getting sand and pubes everywhere
Exactly what I am worried about.. The only thing I can see different in the old model 3 door sill design is it's plastic and the highland its carpet in those sections, but unsure about the shape and if its the same.