Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it effective in minimising mud and debris spraying onto the body of the car? I haven’t seen much talk around whether it’s recommended to install on the model 3 or not.
Im not sure, i haven't driven in mud!

When i washed the car on the weekend i didnt notice the usual line of film down the lower half of the car or rear bumper, but then again it hasnt rained here in Adelaide for quite some time.

I have centre caps and wheel nut cap things in the shed somewhere.. should check it out.. I kinda dig the look of the factory covers tho atm but it’s only kinky the first time.
Do you have any pics of the wheels with the centre caps?

Attachments

• IMG_7237.jpg
    IMG_7237.jpg
    436.4 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: dronus
Big spender! You got a plastic tool, too. I had to use a screwdriver.
Yes, my blue heeler liked the plastic tool too and after he chewed it up i t was left in the grass and i ran over it with the lawn mower.
Luckily i didnt have the catcher on and the flap was being held up by an occy strap as im too lazy to empty the catcher, so the chewed up tool hit me in the leg at mach 3.
Its the gift that keeps on giving, especially if the neighbor throws it back over the fence after i expressed my displeasure.

Reactions: TM3RWD
I have also jumped the HALOBLK AU store gun and purchased my accessories from the global store.

While some of it arrive relatively quick (after placing the order in the 2 week holiday period) my Mats did not, and also as I ordered them a while ago, they were also over $700.

I ordered the back seat protectors, pedals, the windscreen umbrella and the full mats sets.

Seat coveres, umbrella were all good and both look great and work well
The pedal covers are good as well, unfortunately the ones delivered weren’t the design that I ordered, but have now been replaced (but it didn’t take a week or 2 to get a reposnse from the global team via the shop app)

Fi ally this week, the mats arrived, which makes it about 7 weeks after ordering. To open the box and find that I was only sent the interior mats, and haven’t revised the trunk and frunk ones. I have sent another message via shop and still pending any updates

It’s, as most people are saying, disappointing to have to chase this all up after pending the premium prices as well. Maybe more fool me for trying to get the stuff closer to the delivery of the car.

But it might sound like I should get in contact with the AU store to ask the questions to maybe get a better response

Not sure whether it's been reported here yet, but Tesla Aus now offers mud flaps for Highland: https://shop.tesla.com/en_au/product/model-3-mud-flaps

These appear to be quite large compared to many of the third party offerings. Fitting is also a little more difficult (a bolt as well as push-pins). Will be interested to read comments...
Only front ones? Does Tesla not make rear wheel ones, or are they just not needed?