Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have also jumped the HALOBLK AU store gun and purchased my accessories from the global store.

While some of it arrive relatively quick (after placing the order in the 2 week holiday period) my Mats did not, and also as I ordered them a while ago, they were also over $700.

I ordered the back seat protectors, pedals, the windscreen umbrella and the full mats sets.

Seat coveres, umbrella were all good and both look great and work well
The pedal covers are good as well, unfortunately the ones delivered weren’t the design that I ordered, but have now been replaced (but it didn’t take a week or 2 to get a reposnse from the global team via the shop app)

Fi ally this week, the mats arrived, which makes it about 7 weeks after ordering. To open the box and find that I was only sent the interior mats, and haven’t revised the trunk and frunk ones. I have sent another message via shop and still pending any updates

It’s, as most people are saying, disappointing to have to chase this all up after pending the premium prices as well. Maybe more fool me for trying to get the stuff closer to the delivery of the car.

But it might sound like I should get in contact with the AU store to ask the questions to maybe get a better response
How are the seat back protectors? Do the fit welll and look like Oem or are they a bit of an obvious bolt on?

I have also jumped the HALOBLK AU store gun and purchased my accessories from the global store.

While some of it arrive relatively quick (after placing the order in the 2 week holiday period) my Mats did not, and also as I ordered them a while ago, they were also over $700.

I ordered the back seat protectors, pedals, the windscreen umbrella and the full mats sets.

Seat coveres, umbrella were all good and both look great and work well
The pedal covers are good as well, unfortunately the ones delivered weren’t the design that I ordered, but have now been replaced (but it didn’t take a week or 2 to get a reposnse from the global team via the shop app)

Fi ally this week, the mats arrived, which makes it about 7 weeks after ordering. To open the box and find that I was only sent the interior mats, and haven’t revised the trunk and frunk ones. I have sent another message via shop and still pending any updates

It’s, as most people are saying, disappointing to have to chase this all up after pending the premium prices as well. Maybe more fool me for trying to get the stuff closer to the delivery of the car.

But it might sound like I should get in contact with the AU store to ask the questions to maybe get a better response
I am still waiting on my mats (got roof and windscreen shades quickly). I contacted the Australian store for help and they got the international store to make contact ... an email saying trust them, the mats will come. So, here I sit wishing that I had waited for local supply. The local store seems willing to help, you could try them too (and get your own email, likely).

Hey folks, here’s some photos of the halo blk floor mats installed. Very happy with the fit and quality so far.
Driver’s seat:
IMG_2600.jpeg

IMG_2602.jpeg

IMG_2601.jpeg

Passenger:
IMG_2598.jpeg

IMG_2599.jpeg

Rear:
IMG_2603.jpeg

IMG_2604.jpeg

Went with el cheapo AliExpress for trunk/frunk and they’re still on the way

Reactions: PcS000 and sammody
Reactions: dronus
Hey folks, here’s some photos of the halo blk floor mats installed. Very happy with the fit and quality so far.
Driver’s seat:
View attachment 1032889
View attachment 1032890
View attachment 1032891

Passenger:
View attachment 1032892
View attachment 1032893

Rear:
View attachment 1032894
View attachment 1032895

Mine came with some warps. Did yours? If so did they sort themselves out over time?

Driver’s seat:
View attachment 1032889
View attachment 1032890
View attachment 1032891

Passenger:
View attachment 1032892
View attachment 1032893

Rear:
View attachment 1032894
View attachment 1032895

Fit looks good but am unsure about why they put carpet on top when carpet is what I wanted to cover in the first place.🤷‍♂️

Reactions: dronus
Reactions: mc90 and dronus