Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You should start a support group
I think he went away and came back, this just got delivered haha

IMG_9988.jpeg
IMG_9989.jpeg

Has anyone found reasonably priced, local stock, trunk mat and rear seat cover? I want the tessories ones, but they are out of stock and they said they were to be back in stock last week, but aren't giving me confidence that will happen....

I need them so i can chuck the bike in the back without wincing every time...

After car has dried from being washed (used my air compressor to trial drying, I’m ordering a big boi jr I reakon, game changer) just putting the cover on while in the shed.
Sometimes when it’s windy at night some dust and pubes fly around in the shed so this should keep it schmick.
The vent at the front and charge port are a nice touch.

IMG_0030.jpeg
IMG_0031.jpeg

Reactions: TE5L4
After car has dried from being washed (used my air compressor to trial drying, I’m ordering a big boi jr I reakon, game changer) just putting the cover on while in the shed.
Sometimes when it’s windy at night some dust and pubes fly around in the shed so this should keep it schmick.
The vent at the front and charge port are a nice touch.

View attachment 1035732View attachment 1035733
I’ve recently got the big boy jr. it’s good, especially for all the crevices. My ryobi 36v blower is better for the larger areas but not by much.

Reactions: dronus
Looks like they are back in stock at repco so I’ll go pick one up in the morning, or do click and collect tonight so I’m committed haha
I ended up buying this attachment which makes cleaning a little easier with the hose and strap but have yet to try due to the rainy weather. If it clears up this weekend will give her a whirl. Bigboi Buddi Hose Pack BLOWRBUDDIPCK | eBay

1712303526453.png

Reactions: dronus