Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 Highland experiences, tips, tricks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also gave my stealth grey a foam bath. Bowdens own snow cannon/snow foam and power washer. Was told to keep eye out for condensation in the cameras/tail lights but not noticed anything. Anything on your end?
WhatsApp Image 2024-02-03 at 14.20.56_a24e19b5.jpg

Reactions: dronus
Also gave my stealth grey a foam bath. Bowdens own snow cannon/snow foam and power washer. Was told to keep eye out for condensation in the cameras/tail lights but not noticed anything. Anything on your end?
View attachment 1015336
I used the auto glym polar blast.
Nah no condensation in lights but this is my first car with frameless windows so the water on the seals freaked me out a bit.
Lots of places for the foam to gather if not rised out thoughly.
But apart from that, all good
IMG_8854.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Mes1 and Jules22
In all that time there have been plenty of theories put forward about what affects it - Advanced button, FSD, etcetera

The one I liked was “turning Advanced on and off 5 times in quick succession” would allegedly trigger an immediate update 🙄

Frankly, I’m surprised no-one has suggested using a Ouija Board yet…

I’ve kept mine on “Standard” since inception. Sometimes I go months without being notified of an update. Sometimes I get notifications of updates twice in a couple of weeks 🤷‍♂️

• Funny
Reactions: Jules22 and dronus
The one I liked was “turning Advanced on and off 5 times in quick succession” would allegedly trigger an immediate update 🙄

Frankly, I’m surprised no-one has suggested using a Ouija Board yet…

I’ve kept mine on “Standard” since inception. Sometimes I go months without being notified of an update. Sometimes I get notifications of updates twice in a couple of weeks 🤷‍♂️
Ha there are some pretty funny answers on reddit. All kinds of combinations of unrelated things.

Interesting article in reference to aero wheel covers.
Around town maybe not so much but might be worth keeping them on if your drive includes anything more..

Yeah, I've seen similar studies showing the same, I haven't pulled mine off yet, but they do look very nice without them on!

@Jules22 is your car in the garage in the app red?
Better believe it is, I'd get a new app if it wasn't, lol, jk

Got a spreadsheet keeping track of my costs and what it would have cost me in my old car, including opportunity costs if I use energy from my battery that I could have sold otherwise for more. This week hasn't been great as I haven't had any negative tarrifs to charge with but I'm still up $37.82 also includes spending $9 doing a quick top up from a supercharger.

Better believe it is, I'd get a new app if it wasn't, lol, jk

Got a spreadsheet keeping track of my costs and what it would have cost me in my old car, including opportunity costs if I use energy from my battery that I could have sold otherwise for more. This week hasn't been great as I haven't had any negative tarrifs to charge with but I'm still up $37.82 also includes spending $9 doing a quick top up from a supercharger.
Im really hoping my rebates come back soon so i can invest in solar and a battery. Money for jam

• Love
Reactions: AusMar and Jules22