Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 Highland experiences, tips, tricks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’ll show up in both, and if notifications are on both me and my partner’s iWatch’s will go off.
You can then start the update from your watch or app. Enjoy.
Ohh cool, thanks :) my first update.
Not showing yet so i guess it will turn up at some stage.
Car is connected to wifi.

I just found a couple of other new (to me) bits that were turned off.
Over speed warning (i need this haha), lane departure warning and assist were all turned off.

What do you guys recommend about this?

Say’s recommended 42 but they are a bit higher. This is cold in the shed.

Should i trust the servo tyre thing and set them down to 42?
IMG_8809.jpeg

I hav
Mine were delivered around 46-47 as well, I haven't bothered doing anything with them.

I definitely don't trust readings at the servo, I still need to get myself a pump / repair kit.
Mine were delivered around 46-47 as well, I haven't bothered doing anything with them.

I definitely don't trust readings at the servo, I still need to get myself a pump / repair kit.
I have a compressor so i guess i can just use the tmps to validate its accuracy.. job for a bit later so i dont be “that guy” running noisey stuff on a Sunday morning haha

This update is part of a "Recall" so I assume it'll pump out fairly quickly regardless.
Be really interested to see some before and after footage of the matrix headlights being enabled.
If mine doesnt update today, and if you like, i can go out tonight a set distance from a wall and take some photos/video or whatever to compare..

What do you guys recommend about this?

Say’s recommended 42 but they are a bit higher. This is cold in the shed.

Should i trust the servo tyre thing and set them down to 42?View attachment 1015002
I’d be reducing that to the recommended cold pressure, otherwise you will have excessive centre tyre wear. The TPMS will not show new readings until you drive

Reactions: dronus
My recommendation is to not fix it 😄. That will be the first kerb rash of many. After the second and third one, you start to not care any more.

yep thats what my wife said haha, least got the first one outta the way now not to care, or protect the other rims

left rear gonna be the headache given the longer wheelbase till I get used to it, so gotta be more mindful turning left not clipping curb corners in the process

Reactions: dronus and Vostok