Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got invoice, build date 13/11.
I suspected these were already on a ship as the EDD date was too soon for it to be at the factory.

Could be Morning Crystal, as that left on the 17th.

Armacup don't have a VIN search feature, but I did check the RoRo VIN search and that didn't come up with any results.

1669163179661.png

Hmm. I wonder if the NSW and ACT orders are on the Pagnella which only stops at Port Kembla? Probably not but who knows at this point.
That one is making every stop there is, including transshipment vessels at every Australian port unless I'm reading that incorrectly. We'd surely have heard something by now if there was anything on it. As it stands, there are no NSW/ACT orders coming that we know of.

VIC orders who have received their pre-filled registration docs, any advice on the best way to digitally sign this?

Must resemble a physical signature, it can't be typed, and I'm lazily not wanting to have to scan in a signature.
I read somewhere here says we need to sign it but no one contact me to advise what I need to do about that form lol. Did you get a call from SA ask you to sign?