Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TLDR - yes.

I was watching a video the other day and he described how you can tell hw3 vs hw4. I’m assuming it’s relevant in the US where they seem to have a mixed bag.
HW4 cameras are bigger, and they have a blue (or red?) dot in them for some reason..

It's kind of a red reflection in the lense, it's to do with the low light capability or something from memory

Reactions: dronus
1700978877176.png

If anyone has previous ship stalking/VIN waiting stories to share, how long after the ship departing Shanghai do the VINs start trickling out? Is it different based on countries or pretty standardised around the world?
From what I've heard it varies, I've seen reports of VIN's being released on boarding, others have got them when the ship is half way.

WIth my theory of Viking Paglia and Morning Crystal being tied together and both delivering new M3's, I am assuming that they held off notifying any VIN's on VP until MC starts sailing and that we may hear on Monday or at least over the next few days. That's all guess work though.

is VP heading to stinky town after NZ? Wonder if the timing lines up that it will get there before MC does the milk run up the coast?

so part of the reason for my theory is VP skips MEL and goes straight to PK then BNE, arriving in PK about the same time as GC arrives in MEL.

That's one of the reasons for my 2-ship theory along with the fact that they just had a massive over supply of MY's and that there are apparently no more MY deliveries until Feb.

*Edit, were supposed to get a massive over supply IF stinky mcstinkface wasn't so stinky

Reactions: dronus
so part of the reason for my theory is VP skips MEL and goes straight to PK then BNE, arriving in PK about the same time as GC arrives in MEL.

That's one of the reasons for my 2-ship theory along with the fact that they just had a massive over supply of MY's and that there are apparently no more MY deliveries until Feb.

*Edit, were supposed to get a massive over supply IF stinky mcstinkface wasn't so stinky
That’s a pretty good theory! Let’s roll with that :)